Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVIII

Scroll to see replies

I'm feeling so helpless and alone right now :frown:
:cry2:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm feeling so helpless and alone right now :frown:

Aw no!!
Just remember the whole of TSR is here for you!
I sure there are people in your life who are looking out for you too!
I wish I could help!
Aw no!!
Just remember the whole of TSR is here for you!
I sure there are people in your life who are looking out for you too!
I wish I could help!

Damn auto anon!
That's me again! ^^^
Original post by Midnightmemories
:cry2:

What's up?
Great news!
I had a 15 minute shower tonight!
That's a massive improvement as I was taking around an hour or so.
I'm very pleased with that!
I've noticed that I seem to get incredibly lonely at night now. It doesn't matter if I have or haven't seen people in the day, just at night I seem to feel so lonely.

Idk why but I don't like this and it makes me so sad I almost cry >.<
Original post by FireFreezer77
Great news!
I had a 15 minute shower tonight!
That's a massive improvement as I was taking around an hour or so.
I'm very pleased with that!

Good job! For me it's a struggle to force myself shower everyday :s
Original post by Inexorably
I've noticed that I seem to get incredibly lonely at night now. It doesn't matter if I have or haven't seen people in the day, just at night I seem to feel so lonely.

We're always here :hugs: it makes sense to me that you feel more lonely at night. At night it's dark and quiet, even people who aren't struggling can feel lonely sometimes.

- Anxious Anon. (this sounds silly already, I'll go with AA then for signature)
Good job! For me it's a struggle to force myself shower everyday :s

- Anxious Anon. (this sounds silly already, I'll go with AA then for signature)

Thanks! Aw no! How come?

I like Anxious Anon! It's catchy!
Thanks! Aw no! How come?

I like Anxious Anon! It's catchy!

Well everyday task requires so much will power for me. I'm constantly too tired.
Haha glad you like that. My creativity didn't extend beyond this lol

Anxious Anon
Well everyday task requires so much will power for me. I'm constantly too tired.
Haha glad you like that. My creativity didn't extend beyond this lol

Anxious Anon

Aw that's not great! You want to talk about it at all?
Everyday tasks are difficult for me too! OCD has turned my life around (not in a good way).
Creativity ftw! It's catchy!
Alright so turns out I need this thread lol so here I am again, I'm anon 1 btw in case ppl can't see it and yeh :/
Just want to cry tbh.
Was happy and now i'm not and idk how i'm going to be until I get out of here :frown:
Idk if this is TW but better to be safe i guess..

Spoiler

Alright so turns out I need this thread lol so here I am again, I'm anon 1 btw in case ppl can't see it and yeh :/
Just want to cry tbh.
Was happy and now i'm not and idk how i'm going to be until I get out of here :frown:

Spoiler

Hey anon 1
This thread is very useful!
Aww no! How come?
I hope you can be happy again soon!!

Spoiler

Just want to cry tbh.

Spoiler

If you want to cry, then cry. Holding it in can be difficult and doesn't really change anything.

Spoiler

It's not the fact that I can't sleep, it's more the fact that if I don't do my rituals I'm scared my OCD will be set off in a dream (has happened before) and then will ruin the next day.
But I'm overcoming that now which is good.
Ah well I'm glad to hear you slept well last night! Sounds very relieving for you! (You do support the Florida Panthers d

Ah I see, that's a lot to get done in 4 weeks then! Maybe still speak to them anyway, just so they're aware of the situation!
Well even a little break will do you good! You'll be able to relax and forget about everything for a little while!
Ah ok I didn't think they did. But there are lots of rubbish doctors in the NHS I agree with that. I'm sure that it's different over there. They do seem to be pretty amazing in the US so I'd give it a shot and see how things go for you! But I'm sure the next one you'll be seeing will be amazing!
They will cure you and you can lead a happy life supporting the Panthers! (You do support the Panthers don't you?)

It's great to hear you're overcoming that! I don't really know much about OCD and what might be helpful for you. Just an idea, could you maybe not do 1 (maybe the most minor seeming one) of the rituals and see what happens then gradually build up to skip more and more? Sorry if that's totally useless. :colondollar:

Yeah, I'm really hoping friday's psychiatrist will be good, I could really do with a hand with managing the voices. They were so loud during lab today but somehow I managed to pull off an 80% in the quiz which I'm really pleased with myself about.

I do indeed support the Panthers! :biggrin: Though I'm rooting for the Penguins atm as they're the first team I ever went to see so got a bit of a soft spot for them. :wink: Are you interested in hockey?
I posted a new thread in the Mental Health forum but it won't appear
Hey anon 1
This thread is very useful!
Aww no! How come?
I hope you can be happy again soon!!

Spoiler

Thanks for asking but i don't really want to talk about it on a public thread.
And thank you but i don't think i will for at least another year :/

Spoiler

Original post by Sabertooth
If you want to cry, then cry. Holding it in can be difficult and doesn't really change anything.

Spoiler

Never even cried in the end, idek that im sad, more angry :/

Spoiler

No worries!!
I went through a difficult time recently and came out of it with massive positivity, so expect to see lots of it :smile:
Im sure things will improve once your exams are done. I completely understand how you feel! Its like theres no way out of them, you have to do them in order to get a job.
Im sure youll pass these exams with flying colors!!

No too bad currently. Had a couple of difficult nights but im ok currently.

How are you currently?

It's good to hear you're doing okay :smile: sorry for the delay in replying btw, been studying pretty constantly.

I'm quite variable at the moment; haven't had any full panic attacks recently, which is a good sign I guess, and my ED is under control :smile:

Just having massive dips, where I feel low and like nothing can get better. Idk if it's just stress, or a sign of anything worse - I'm surprised any of my friends still put up with me ahah
Original post by Inexorably

I often get a kind of intense loneliness if I'm feeling down/ anxious in general- is that the case with you at all? I've sometimes found that just blocking everything out with music can help for a while, until I can just sleep :smile:
I posted a new thread in the Mental Health forum but it won't appear

They (CT) sometimes have to reviews threads. Threads with the word suicide are for example, automatically put into the mod queue. That's whether you've been here for a few days or years. There's possibly also something about the anon function too. But I'm not too sure on that.

Latest