The Student Room Group

Auntie Mabel from Come Outside: either her parent or sibling was a slut

Just re-watched a few episodes on youtube, and couldn't help but notice that everybody called her 'auntie'... Seems like everyone in her community is either her nephew or her niece. Coincidence? I think not!

It is neither normal nor moral to have more than one nephew or niece. It's like the BBC were secretly trying to push a sexually deviant agenda on our young. Absolutely shocking. I blame the liberals...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by jambojim97
Just re-watched a few episodes on youtube, and couldn't help but notice that everybody called her 'auntie'... Seems like everyone in her community is either her nephew or her niece. Coincidence? I think not!

It is neither normal nor moral to have more than one nephew or niece. It's like the BBC were secretly trying to push a sexually deviant agenda on our young. Absolutely shocking. I blame the liberals...

Actually the real reason she calls all the kids her nieces and nephews is because she's a child molester.

Some women do it too yknow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Reply 3
Original post by Kwame502

L to the M to the F to the A to the O
Reply 4

what the... How could she the poor men... Who've been raped by her
Wait is this that show about the lady with the plane and the dog and they would go to like the horseradish factory to see how horseradish is made?
Original post by homeland.lsw
Wait is this that show about the lady with the plane and the dog and they would go to like the horseradish factory to see how horseradish is made?

Yes. They would also FLY A PLANE to the local f******* high street to go to the laundrette.
Original post by CrazyFool229
Yes. They would also FLY A PLANE to the local f******* high street to go to the laundrette.

How could she even afford a plane? I mean this country's pensions scheme doesn't allow for those kinds of luxuries :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
ahh I remember that show
As much as I liked that show, nothing could beat Big Cook, Little Cook

That Little cook was like a ****ing war veteran with all of the stories he told

He had his little spoon to fly about on.

We never see the customers either...

I sense something fishy going on at that cafe....
Here's more incriminating evidence of what goes on at that Cafe:
[video="youtube;TLmOC7FvIlM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLmOC7FvIlM[/video]
bumpity bump

Looks like everyone is too tired from fasting
Original post by ODES_PDES
Looks like everyone is too tired from fasting

(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by homeland.lsw
How could she even afford a plane? I mean this countries pensions scheme doesn't allow for those kinds of luxuries :s-smilie:

Must've spent a fortune on insurance, plus hiring the landing strip, plus having to strategically organise every outing in line with air traffic control. That's no life to live imo.
she was also down with the hood; she's referenced in the rap song "protect ya neck" by the wu tang clan
that's when you *know* something was going on when new york gangsters start rapping about you
Tbh I doubt Muslim families would let their kids watch a relative of a sexually promiscuous person.

Not sure if this is true as I am not a Muslim:biggrin:
Original post by CrazyFool229

These days she would probably get shot down by an RAF Typhoon

Quick Reply

Latest