The Student Room Group

Bf has tinder..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
Its a turn off. Isn't it much better that he is spending time doing something constructive. Something about it turns me off. and it's inviting other girls to peep his ****, it's just a drama starter that's better to avoid.

Deadass. It's sexier when he has an actual social life, too busy with actual hobbies. Not sitting there posting pics and waiting for likes like a dork .

i see what you are sayin
Is it active? Do you know if he's been on it.

yea he messaged a couple of girls saying 'hi' 'how are you' in the past days.

I already confronted him and told him that's a dating app, you've a gf why do you go on a DATING app, showing only pics with you and no mention about having me? He said it was for fun and deleted it shortly after.. but now he installed it again.
Original post by hezzlington
i see what you are sayin

am I right or am I right?
He's getting ready to cheat.
Leave.
Original post by Anonymous

I already confronted him and told him that's a dating app, you've a gf why do you go on a DATING app, showing only pics with you and no mention about having me? He said it was for fun and deleted it shortly after.. but now he installed it again.

Why are you still with me?
am I right or am I right?

Do you have social media?

Ouch I'm sorry. That's not enough for you to end it? If not, keep your options open as he is. Or else your you're going to be the one left hurt while he's having his fun. He knows it bothers you and he still activated it, what do you think about that?
Original post by hezzlington
Do you have social media?

Just Facebook.
Original post by Shumaya
Why are you still with me?

after such a long relationship, lots of memories, time, feelings.. it's not that easy to let go, even though my brain says I should try to..
Reply 29
Ouch I'm sorry. That's not enough for you to end it? If not, keep your options open as he is. Or else your you're going to be the one left hurt while he's having his fun. He knows it bothers you and he still activated it, what do you think about that?

I agree with @xobeauty here.

OP your bf is clearly not serious about this relationship, he is not committed all. I find it baffling that you're even considering giving him another chance. He installed a hook-up app to exercise to see his options and flirt with girls. He hasn't considered your feelings in any way, shape or form. No guy installs Tinder 'as a joke', they do it to see if they can have a fling.

If you are willing to give your bf another chance, you have low self-esteem and no respect for yourself. Cut your losses, before he cheats on you in the long run. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Well, before I confronted him that time, I made a quick account using my friend's picture and we matched and he asked 'me' to meet... he apologised after that and it took me some time to forgive him and get back my trust.. is that enough? lol It's just so hard though..
Reply 31
Well, before I confronted him that time, I made a quick account using my friend's picture and we matched and he asked 'me' to meet... he apologised after that and it took me some time to forgive him and get back my trust.. is that enough? lol It's just so hard though..

OMG.

There is literally no debate any more. You need to leave him. Now. Do you really want to be with a man who isn't committed to you?

OP, I know it's hard. I know you're still emotionally attached and you guys have spent so much time together. But trust me, this is the best for you in the long run. Break-ups aren't supposed to easy. You'll eventually get over him. He's obviously not 'the one'.
Girl stop wasting your time with this snotty little boy - he's clearly a d-bag with no concern for your feelings. You deserve better than that :redface:

He's cheating on you, you're wasting your own time. Are you at least going to start talking to other guys?
Original post by eden3
OMG.

There is literally no debate any more. You need to leave him. Now. Do you really want to be with a man who isn't committed to you?

OP, I know it's hard. I know you're still emotionally attached and you guys have spent so much time together. But trust me, this is the best for you in the long run. Break-ups aren't supposed to easy. You'll eventually get over him. He's obviously not 'the one'.

Girls like this you can't change their mind.
Reply 35

I totally understand that this must be really hard for you, especially in a long term relationship with memories and so much energy invested, but if I'm really honest, after reading through all of what he's been doing with this dating app, he's not being serious in this relationship. And I know that's so hard to hear, but honestly, you deserve someone so much better who won't treat you like that. When you're in a relationship, you're supposed to be committed to someone, and using apps like Tinder whilst being in one doesn't show that much commitment. Find someone who cherishes you.

Hope you're doing okay. :smile:
Reply 36
Girls like this you can't change their mind.

It's really sad.

I guess for some people, the only way they can learn things in life is through the hard way.
Deadass. It's sexier when he has an actual social life, too busy with actual hobbies. Not sitting there posting pics and waiting for likes like a dork .

Lol not like TSR is constructive , i dont think anyone can live up to your standards tbh
Reply 38
So how do you go about it, when that happens in a 2 and a half year relationship?

That's seriously messed up. Perhaps he just wants to know whether he is still attractive after that time, but the most probable option is that he is bored. He will leave if he finds another gf.
(edited 7 years ago)
The normal reason would be well I had it on my phone before I met you.

Then you tell them there no need as it only has one pirpose.

He then says its an issue of trust and you should trust him, which to an extent is fair enough.

If you have seen he's been using it then, its only a matter of time before he uses it again. Its what it signifies which is importnat, which is that he is looking elsewhere and you arent important enough. Virtually guaranteed doom, so I would bail, no fuss, but it saves the drama from later on.

ps I dont agree with looking through peoples phones.

pps the asking to meet is a dumpable offence. Dont be naive just dump him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending