The Student Room Group

Bf has tinder..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Lol not like TSR is constructive , i dont think anyone can live up to your standards tbh

You consider that having high standards?
Original post by eden3
It's really sad.

I guess for some people, the only way they can learn things in life is through the hard way.

a lot of girls need a back up, rebound guy to get over and actually leave dude.
Reply 41
Original post by Shumaya
Why are you still with me?

I'm confused.
Original post by xobeauty
You consider that having high standards?

a lot of girls need a back up, rebound guy to get over and actually leave dude.

Not based off that , just in general i get picky vibes
Hell to the no he can't even have insta. Facebook is pushing it....I wouldn't date anyone who had social media to begin with.

You're severely limiting your choices, 60% of people in the uk use social media

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
I have no social media :colondollar: well, unless you count snapchat...
Not based off that , just in general i get picky vibes

It saves a lot of drama/ hurt and time having some standards.
Original post by Underscore__
You're severely limiting your choices, 60% of people in the uk use social media

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right
Original post by eden3
I have no social media :colondollar: well, unless you count snapchat...

How come you don't have ?
I know right

Lucky you're not in the UK eh :smile:
Reply 49
How come you don't have ?

Because:

1. It's time-wasting.. I can spend time being productive and doing things I can enjoy/hanging out with people I like

2. It's full of narcissistic self-loving idiots, posting about crap I have 0 interest in

3. On social media it seems like everyone is living perfect lives - I would keep comparing myself to everyone and it would make me feel like complete sh*t

4. I've never been a popular guy. I always thought if I made social media, hardly anyone would add me. I've always only ever had a small group of friends.

The people I'm genuine friends with, I message by whatsapp. Meaning I actually have their numbers. Otherwise I don't care about staying in touch with 'mutual friends' or whatever.
(edited 7 years ago)
It saves a lot of drama/ hurt and time having some standards.

mkay
This is horrible to admit but some people go into relationships and after a certain period of time will do things like this, either because they are bored and intrigued to see if they have other options, or because they simply intend to cheat. It's utterly repulsive behaviour but it does happen.

For your own sake I would strongly advise confronting him about it, and if you're 100% sure and ready, break up with him. It's totally your decision of course but if what you say is true then there isn't any other reason to put up with this kind of nonsense.
Original post by Anonymous
How do you guys feel about your partner having a Tinder account, which is a hooking up app?

Question is: is he still active on Tinder?

Ask him to delete it in front of you and tell him if you see it on his phone again your gonna leave him.

If he's taking this relationship seriously then I'm sure he'll delete it for as long as you two are together.

I mean Tinder is designed for only one purpose, there's no excuse he can have for staying active on the app when he's in a relationship.
Original post by eden3
Because:

1. It's time-wasting.. I can spend time being productive and doing things I can enjoy/hanging out with people I like

2. It's full of narcissistic self-loving idiots, posting about crap I have 0 interest in

3. On social media it seems like everyone is living perfect lives - I would keep comparing myself to everyone and it would make me feel like complete sh*t

4. I've never been a popular guy. I always thought if I made social media, hardly anyone would add me. I've always only ever had a small group of friends.

The people I'm genuine friends with, I message by whatsapp. Meaning I actually have their numbers. Otherwise I don't care about staying in touch with 'mutual friends' or whatever.

I agree. I find it weird that people will follow you just to see what you're up to. I have people I've randomly spoken to at parties for two seconds , the next day they'll send a request on Facebook. It's so awkward and weird that people want to be so nosey.
mkay

Say what's on your mind or say nothing at all.
Original post by Anonymous
Well, before I confronted him that time, I made a quick account using my friend's picture and we matched and he asked 'me' to meet... he apologised after that and it took me some time to forgive him and get back my trust.. is that enough? lol It's just so hard though..

How apt:

But yes; make tracks.
Original post by eden3

3'11":

Say what's on your mind or say nothing at all.

Tsk im agreeing with you jheez , i picture you being way too sassy in person.
Your boyfriend has made me so angry!

If i had one like this i would have left him as soon as he installed the app and started chatting to girls because i deserve better. He isn't taking the relationship seriously. He is literally taking you for a mug because he knows that you hate him on it yet he goes and reinstalls it? omg!! Does he care about you at all? I don't care how long i'd have been with the boy for or how much of a prince charming he once was, he clearly does not gaf anymore.

I know you are holding onto all the memories but i read some quote once on tumblr and it was like:
'how do you know its over?'
'when you're more in love with the memories than the person...'

Bless you because you want to hold on to what you both once had but people change and you soon see their true colours. I don't know why your boyfriend is aware of your feelings towards him having that app yet still uses it omg. I mean you saw yourself that he was asking a girl (which you were pretending to be) to meet up with him when he has you. You should be enough for him or else why is in a relationship? You shouldn't waste your time and love for someone like that. That behaviour is just disgusting! He clearly does not care about your feelings and clearly does not cherish this relationship at all when he is talking to the other girls and wanting to meet up with them. That is not a boyfriend. That is not commitment. I would literally call it cheating - if he is flirting with girls and asking to meet up with them. And knowing how you feel about it, it is as if he chooses it all over you. Does that not say something?

You deserve more. Who cares about the memories you once had when these are the kind of memories you will be crying over one day when you find out he has gone and cheated on you. Leave now, be the bigger person. There is someone out there who will love you and cherish you and treat you like you're the only girl in the world (did not mean to quote a song). Why are you searching for that in him? Hun, just let go because from what it seems, he is letting go already.

Dump his stupid ass and one day he'll realise. Go find some hot guy who worships the ground you walk on because you deserve that, you really do.
Original post by Josb
I'm confused.

haha I meant him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending