The Student Room Group

Psychology OCR A2 exam

Hey everyone hope all of the exams are going well, I did my psychology paper yesterday. Just wondering how everyone found it?
Original post by Dmacmahon123
Hey everyone hope all of the exams are going well, I did my psychology paper yesterday. Just wondering how everyone found it?

Hi! :smile:

I did Forensic and Sport... Forensic wasn't too bad apart from that 15 marker on science (what the hell was that lol) but Sport was absolutely horrific, I forgot the studies until the last 10 minutes for one of the questions and there was a 15 marker on ethics!

By the way there's a thread here for OCR A2 Psychology:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3621179
Hello and thanks I'll check that out! Wasn't taught sport thankfully looks so difficult! Was taught health and dysfunctional behaviour, those forensic questions were tough, wish they asked about the more interesting studies such as Brunner, and I didn't do the science question lol, chose the one about the shields and videotape! I forgot a study name lol, hate those blanks during exams!
Original post by emiloujess
Hi! :smile:

I did Forensic and Sport... Forensic wasn't too bad apart from that 15 marker on science (what the hell was that lol) but Sport was absolutely horrific, I forgot the studies until the last 10 minutes for one of the questions and there was a 15 marker on ethics!

By the way there's a thread here for OCR A2 Psychology:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3621179
Original post by Dmacmahon123
Hello and thanks I'll check that out! Wasn't taught sport thankfully looks so difficult! Was taught health and dysfunctional behaviour, those forensic questions were tough, wish they asked about the more interesting studies such as Brunner, and I didn't do the science question lol, chose the one about the shields and videotape! I forgot a study name lol, hate those blanks during exams!

No problem! Sport is actually quite interesting but the exam was horrible! 15 marker on ethics and the other 15 marker was on ecological validity. Plus one of the same topics as last year came up which I was not expecting and then I forgot the studies and was sat there for 5 minutes trying to remember (I got them right in the end though!).

I couldn't remember which studies were under that topic so I did the Interviewing Witnesses one.

Quick Reply

Latest