The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Diagnostic radiography September 2017 Teesside

Hi I got an offer for diagnostic radiography but it's for September 2017 entry-has anyone else got this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by schmoody18
Hi I got an offer for diagnostic radiography but it's for September 2017 entry-has anyone else got this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have followed the Diagnostic Radiography threads for the last few years to assist my daughter whilst she was at sixth form and then applying for DR, and still check in every now and again even though she is now a 1st year.

I can guarantee that I have seen posts like yours every single year for Teesside. I think because they only have 30 places or so, if they are impressed with you they will offer you one for next year.

Of course it is up to you, your other offers and your personal circumstances as to whether you want to wait another year before starting.
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
It's good to know that I'm not the only one in this situation! I don't know how they could have been impressed with me though as I thought my interview went really badly!! I might put it as my insurance though as it is lower entry requirements than my other offers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I was also offered a DR place for September 2017. I accepted as my tutor explained places can be brought forward.
Reply 4
Original post by evisaw
I was also offered a DR place for September 2017. I accepted as my tutor explained places can be brought forward.

Oh really?? How does that work??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Oh really?? How does that work??

Posted from TSR Mobile

If applicants don't confirm their 2016 places, the 2017 applicants are offered the 2016 places.

I have now been offered a 2016 place. The only down side is that it won't be covered by the nhs bursary.
Reply 6
Hello,

I know I'm a little bit late to join in this thread but I was also originally offered a place for 2017 at Teesside for this course, I'd already taken a gap year previous to this so I was a bit disappointed. However, they told me that if I confirmed this place and any places became available for 2016 I would be able to go this year.

I have now been accepted to start this September, which I am really pleased about but my place is also a 'Fee paying' place which means it is not funded by the NHS :smile:

Hope this helps x
Reply 7
Original post by idani_x
Hello,

I know I'm a little bit late to join in this thread but I was also originally offered a place for 2017 at Teesside for this course, I'd already taken a gap year previous to this so I was a bit disappointed. However, they told me that if I confirmed this place and any places became available for 2016 I would be able to go this year.

I have now been accepted to start this September, which I am really pleased about but my place is also a 'Fee paying' place which means it is not funded by the NHS :smile:

Hope this helps x

Did you have to ask them if you could be offered a place this year or did they just give you it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Did you have to ask them if you could be offered a place this year or did they just give you it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I emailed them after receiving my offer just to see if they could bring my place forward :smile: it took a while to be accepted for this year x
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending