The Student Room Group

Ocr ict a2 --- 22nd june 2016

I noticed that there isn't a forum on this subject.

How is everyone doing with their revision? I have three exams in a row that week and I have 12 days to get as much revision done as possible.

Good luck guys :smile:
Reply 1
Also I have got the June 2015 paper from my teacher but no mark scheme to go with it :/

There is no mark scheme on the OCR website as well which is kinda annoying.

Does anyone know where I can find the mark scheme?

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by EXOMENDES 101
Also I have got the June 2015 paper from my teacher but no mark scheme to go with it :/

There is no mark scheme on the OCR website as well which is kinda annoying.

Does anyone know where I can find the mark scheme?

Thanks

Can you attach the 2015 paper on here please!!!

- Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by HammyD
Can you attach the 2015 paper on here please!!!

- Thank you!

It's on the OCR website. It's just the mark scheme that is not available.
Reply 4
Original post by EXOMENDES 101
I noticed that there isn't a forum on this subject.

How is everyone doing with their revision? I have three exams in a row that week and I have 12 days to get as much revision done as possible.

Good luck guys :smile:

Revision is going pretty smooth I guess. The main thing we have to remember is the name of the topics and what question to apply them to, given their history they'll probably try an confuse us with terminology :biggrin:
Reply 5
https://filmfreak1000.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/june-2015-ocr-paper/

I have tried every way to upload this --> I hope this works.
Reply 6
Also
I am stuck with distributed databases on Chapter 4

I don;t know how to explain the consistency/integrity with vertical or horizontal partitioning and the mark scheme is very basic and useless
Reply 7
Can someone help me or send me the coding for task 2 and the design part would mean a lot if someone could help me I'm really stuck.

Some automated troubleshooting programs identify certain keywords in the customer’s query to provide potential solutions to the query.
For example, ‘There is no display on my mobile phone screen.’
The keywords ‘display’ and ‘phone’ would link to common problems with a phone display.
Analyse the requirements for this system and design, develop, test and evaluate a program to identify keywords in a query typed in by the user and provide a linked solution to common problems related to a mobile device from a selection stored in a text file or database. You will need to identify appropriate keywords that can be linked to general advice related problems. You need to account for variations in the form of the user input e.g. one user may query ‘There is no display on my mobile phone’, another user may query ‘My phone screen is blank.’

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending