The Student Room Group

CCEA GCSE exams 2016 *official only CCEA thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vickyahunter
You have 5 exams, most of my friends have 3 or 4 and I'm sat in the corner shaking... I have 10 left. Ccea is killing me right now. Also, I completely read that aged dependent question wrong. I was too frantic and wrote about the whole graph. When I realised, I near died in my chair!

I feel your pain I have 11 left😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cluster1
I feel your pain I have 11 left😭
Posted from TSR Mobile

Triple award??
Original post by shialabeouf
How is everyone revising for Moving Image Arts? Our teacher hasn't covered any theory at all and tbh I'm kinda dreading it.

Honestly I've no idea! I'm just gonna go over genre and camera angles and hope for the best tbh
Triple award??

Yea:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
CCEA double award unit 2 biology any exam predictions for Friday 10 th june?
Triple award??

Do u know have predictions for B1?(mainly 6 markers)
If you want to know, on the unit 1 double award biology, we got a six mark on digestion and the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.😳

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't do paper 2 of chemistry with all the organics. If theres a paper I'm going to fail it'll be thag one 😢
Anyone got music tomorrow? I have no clue about the stupid "music industry" stuff I didn't know it was on it lol... also not looking forward to the long questions...
Original post by wizardry9
Anyone got music tomorrow? I have no clue about the stupid "music industry" stuff I didn't know it was on it lol... also not looking forward to the long questions...

We were told to just make the music industry questions up. We get a passage in it beforehand so just read it and answerthe questions based on it. I've just got bored of revising at this stage and can't be bothered anymore 🙁
Original post by Cluster1
Do u know have predictions for B1?(mainly 6 markers)

Nope. Im just hoping they're something easier like the hydrogen carbonate indicator or pondweed ones etc. I hope the nitrogen cycle doesn't come up too much
We were told to just make the music industry questions up. We get a passage in it beforehand so just read it and answerthe questions based on it. I've just got bored of revising at this stage and can't be bothered anymore 🙁

Okay thanks! Yeah I know same and it's just I've heard the pieces goodness knows how many times I just wanna do the exam and get it over with.
Original post by wizardry9
Okay thanks! Yeah I know same and it's just I've heard the pieces goodness knows how many times I just wanna do the exam and get it over with.

What are you actually learning for it? As much as I love music, it's so boring to look over and try and remember!
predictions for unit 2 double award biology tomorrow?
Original post by gabrielealek
predictions for unit 2 double award biology tomorrow?

There seems to be a trend of double award stealing triple award questions so im thinking osmosis and dna discovery
Original post by Okdmd46
There seems to be a trend of double award stealing triple award questions so im thinking osmosis and dna discovery

yes i noticed this too actually!! i hope it does come up because that would be such a nice question
Y
Original post by gabrielealek
yes i noticed this too actually!! i hope it does come up because that would be such a nice question

We can only hope
Business Studies. Gonna need to sweat out cash flow and ratio analysis tomorrow morning because I haven't even touched it.

Business studies however is one of those topics where if you put down "economies of scale" for any answer on the paper you're guaranteed 2 marks haha. A lot to learn but if you don't know a question it's easy to pick up 4/6 marks on the big ones.
Biology thoughts? (Single award)
Did anyone do biology unit 2 (double award) today??

Quick Reply

Latest