The Student Room Group

Question 5 AQA English Language GCSE June 2016

Did you have to include an address on the question about writing a letter to a newspaper company? If you didn't, would you lose marks for it?
Reply 1
Original post by francesca_161
Did you have to include an address on the question about writing a letter to a newspaper company? If you didn't, would you lose marks for it?

As long as you wrote something like dear at the beginning and sincerely at the end you should be fine. Even if you do lose marks for something that like it would only be 1 or 2.

I didn't, tbh I don't think structure in terms of writing a letter will account for many marks!
Reply 3
I don't think so, our English teacher marks the GCSE English Language papers and she says that if you haven't included an address then it doesn't matter you wont lose any marks, an address just adds to the structure of it all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending