The Student Room Group

Is this true?

So my teacher applied for very serious extenuating circumstances for me but she only did it for one exam? (The exam the day after it happened) but I thought it should be on all your exams... Since it's been less then 6 months (if I'm reading the extenuating circumstances policy properly). So do I only get it on one exam or all of them?
Thank you!! Sorry this is on the relationships thread, wanted to be anon :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
So my teacher applied for very serious extenuating circumstances for me but she only did it for one exam? (The exam the day after it happened) but I thought it should be on all your exams... Since it's been less then 6 months (if I'm reading the extenuating circumstances policy properly). So do I only get it on one exam or all of them?
Thank you!! Sorry this is on the relationships thread, wanted to be anon :smile:

If it was just something that is very short term, I would understand it being for one exam only. I had some because of something that happened during one of my exams, and it was a short term thing that only affected my performance in that exam so that was all that was applied for.

If you're unsure or think it's impacted you more than that.. it may be worth speaking to someone about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending