The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Higher Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Str355ed
thats amazing thank you so much!! what were question 10 and 22 about btw I've forgotten?

10 was finding mean from grouped frequency and 22 was finding the difference in area between 2 sectors
Original post by Steve191281
I've posted them yeah
k hi thanks al lot for that. Sorry but could you please add how many marks each anwser was next to it 😊😊
Reply 2602
Area of a sector, one with radius 6cm and other with radius 10cm, angle of 75 degrees

Wasn't it perimeter?
Reply 2603
10 was finding mean from grouped frequency and 22 was finding the difference in area between 2 sectors

Q22 was the perimeter of the shaded segment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L819
Wasn't it perimeter?

It was perimeter
Original post by Speedbird129
It was perimeter

Yes sorry I must read the question!
All you had to do was work out the perimeter of the small and big arc. The lengths on the side were given as 4cm.
Question 22 was Perimeter I'm sorry for the mistake!

The answer was 28.9cm
Reply 2608

22) Wansn't it finding the perimeter of the shaded area ?
what was the answer for 22 meant to be???
I will try to upload a blank paper and annotated paper as soon as possible if you bear with me!
Reply 2613
I will try to upload a blank paper and annotated paper as soon as possible if you bear with me!

You are queen

Thanksssssss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2615
Didn't he upload the paper and then remove it? Did nobody save the pdf? :frown:
please could I have them?x
Reply 2617
Original post by JoeHales151
Please can you do one for the calculator paper? that was today! There have been many debates including whether the rial and improvement questions was 3.7 or 3.8

3.8 lol
I got round about 46 on the first paper on higher and 43 on the second. Does this mean I could pass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending