The Student Room Group

Is this bad, sent this drunk

Honestly you're so pretty and I like everything about you, your hair, voice, looks and how sweet you are..honestly I want to get to know you better.Like I would treat you as a princess and I fell you're special and I've never said that to anyone, I just want to put my arms around you and pick you up :smile:

is that bad, sweet, or what?

Scroll to see replies

Too beta. I thought you were a girl texting a bloke
Reply 2
That is sweet thing to say, but if your drunk and you didnt know what you was saying and you tell her that its sort of going to hurt her,because u came out with some really sweet things.. but she is going to want to know if you still mean that or did you just say it because you were drunk.
Reply 3
not creepy at all...

Spoiler

Reply 4
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Too beta. I thought you were a girl texting a bloke

I have told her I wanted to **** her and lick her out in person, she weren't bothered by that so hoping this won't bother her
Reply 5
Original post by RBalboa
That is sweet thing to say, but if your drunk and you didnt know what you was saying and you tell her that its sort of going to hurt her,because u came out with some really sweet things.. but she is going to want to know if you still mean that or did you just say it because you were drunk.

I meant them but I wouldn't text them sober..there was the odd spelling mistake and it was night time so she will probably think i was
Original post by Anonymous
I have told her I wanted to **** her and lick her out in person, she weren't bothered by that so hoping this won't bother her

Should be ok.. just make sure your ratio of affectionate to scoundrel is good
Reply 7
I meant them but I wouldn't text them sober..there was the odd spelling mistake and it was night time so she will probably think i was

Let her know her know that you meant them!! Also yeah u can see the odd spelling mistakes lol.... and why wouldnt u text them sober?
Bit patronising imo with the whole treating like a princess business, but whatever works for you (and her).

I mean, you've not exactly threatened to kill her parents or suggested you fancy her brother. You should be fine.
Reply 9
Original post by RBalboa
Let her know her know that you meant them!! Also yeah u can see the odd spelling mistakes lol.... and why wouldnt u text them sober?

Well I just wouldn't haha
Original post by Elivercury
Bit patronising imo with the whole treating like a princess business, but whatever works for you (and her).

I mean, you've not exactly threatened to kill her parents or suggested you fancy her brother. You should be fine.

How's it patronizing ?
Any girls, I'd like more girls opinions :smile:
I think that is a really nice thing to say. I hope you have a happy relationship. :smile:
It was sweet until the get to know you better after that sounded weird as if you ruined the message with the whole princess thing. Is she your gf if so should be fine also did she reply back?

Edit she isn't your gf but yes the second part sounded weird but you said other stuff to her face which was weirder guess you should be fine.
(edited 7 years ago)
OP sounds creepy af
Original post by chikane
It was sweet until the get to know you better after that sounded weird as if you ruined the message with the whole princess thing. Is she your gf if so should be fine also did she reply back?

Edit she isn't your gf but yes the second part sounded weird but you said other stuff to her face which was weirder guess you should be fine.

I don't understand why the princess thing is bad though, I'm basically saying I would treat her well :O, though she's a republican and I'm pretty sure her mother is a proper feminist so maybe she'd get the wrong idea.
How's it patronizing ?

If I had said that to my wife or many of my ex's I suspect they'd have informed me they're more than capable of spoiling themselves :P

I'm sure plenty of girls would love to hear this though, so ignore me. Regardless you've not said anything bad (unless you didn't mean it!).
Original post by chikane

Well she's a bit weird anyway tbf, once my friend shouted out the car to her that I wanted to take her for dinner and lick her out and she just smiled at me haha.
Reply 18
I asked my better half. She mimed vomiting.
Cringey af

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending