I don't know why I posted that...

But yes, you are the God father! :u:

and @Pokémontrainer, you can be God mother! :colondollar:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
My baby is in my avatar!

Lmao :toofunny: - you just posted a picture of some random baby instead of your own... :erm:

I actually do feel so honoured. :cry2: I'm going to be the best damn Godmother the world has ever seen! :cry:
My baby is in my avatar!

I don't see any pics in your avatar :cry: The image is broken on my screen :cry2: Is the baby broken too :cry2:

Thank you :colondollar: I feel so honoured :colondollar:

Original post by Pokémontrainer
Lmao :toofunny: - you just posted a picture of some random baby instead of your own... :erm:

I actually do feel so honoured. :cry2: I'm going to be the best damn Godmother the world has ever seen! :cry:

The baby is gonna like the godfather better :hand:
Original post by Zuki
I don't see any pics in your avatar :cry: The image is broken on my screen :cry2: Is the baby broken too :cry2:

Thank you :colondollar: I feel so honoured :colondollar:

The baby is gonna like the godfather better :hand:

You can't see her because you don't believe in her. :emo: She is cute as pie though, shame you're missing out on that :love:

No. I'm going to spoil her rotten :woo: - and girls always love their godmothers more. :u: I'm going to make her lots of shirini and she'll adore me :colondollar:
You can't see her because you don't believe in her. :emo: She is cute as pie though, shame you're missing out on that :love:

No. I'm going to spoil her rotten :woo: - and girls always love their godmothers more. :u: I'm going to make her lots of shirini and she'll adore me :colondollar:

I DO BELIEVE OMG :mob: Can you show me :cry2: I deserve to see my godchild :cry2:

SHOW ME THE DATA THAT SUPPORTS THIS :mob: I'll make her pakoras and samosas and she'll love me :hand: :u: Better start learning to cook m8 :mob:
Original post by Zuki
I DO BELIEVE OMG :mob: Can you show me :cry2: I deserve to see my godchild :cry2:

SHOW ME THE DATA THAT SUPPORTS THIS :mob: I'll make her pakoras and samosas and she'll love me :hand: :u: Better start learning to cook m8 :mob:

You haven't even seen her yet - what a bad godfather :erm: :cry2:

Erm, excuse me, when @TheonlyMrsHolmes returns, we'll see who my darling goddaughter loves the most :rolleyes: - I know the answer already (me, obvs).
Children love sweets more. :sigh: Omg, you don't even know that. :zomg: I am way ahead of you, already made her some pierogi :colondollar: - take that. :u:

Spoiler

Original post by Zuki

Erm, excuse me, when @TheonlyMrsHolmes returns, we'll see who my darling goddaughter loves the most :rolleyes: - I know the answer already (me, obvs).
Children love sweets more. :sigh: Omg, you don't even know that. :zomg: I am way ahead of you, already made her some pierogi :colondollar: - take that. :u:

Spoiler

All this love for my baby makes me such a happy mum :colondollar:

and @Zuki here she is,

Spoiler

We need a name for her!

and @Zuki here she is,

Spoiler

We need a name for her!

I love her more than @Zuki does. :colondollar:

How about Jim? :colondollar:

Spoiler

I've seen her now :smug: That means we're equal now :mob: You're a bad godmother for talking bad about godfather and corrupting the innocent childs mind :mob: The child won't fall for your propaganda m8 :noway:

Your pierogi looks ok at best :hand: The poor child has only just been born, don't think it can eat that just yet :hand: See what I mean smh, irresponsibility :hand: Godfather knew these things already :u:
Whereas I made her a fitting cake :u:

Spoiler

and @Zuki here she is,

Spoiler

We need a name for her!

She's beautiful :love: What about Athena :u:

I love her more than @Zuki does. :colondollar:

How about Jim? :colondollar:

What kind of a name is Jim for a female smh :mob:
Original post by Zuki
I've seen her now :smug: That means we're equal now :mob: You're a bad godmother for talking bad about godfather and corrupting the innocent childs mind :mob: The child won't fall for your propaganda m8 :noway:

Your pierogi looks ok at best :hand: The poor child has only just been born, don't think it can eat that just yet :hand: See what I mean smh, irresponsibility :hand: Godfather knew these things already :u:
Whereas I made her a fitting cake :u:

Spoiler

She's beautiful :love: What about Athena :u:

What kind of a name is Jim for a female smh :mob:

She's a week old smh, don't mollycoddle her :erm:

That cake... 'Exotic' :colonhash: are you trying to teach our beloved goddaughter that she doesn't fit in? :hmmm:

'Athena' :rofl: - I think @TheonlyMrsHolmes would trust my judgement when I say that Jim is a great name for a beautiful girl. :h: Who says Jim isn't a female name? Stop applying gender norms to the child :sigh:
She's a week old smh, don't mollycoddle her :erm:

That cake... 'Exotic' :colonhash: are you trying to teach our beloved goddaughter that she doesn't fit in? :hmmm:

'Athena' :rofl: - I think @TheonlyMrsHolmes would trust my judgement when I say that Jim is a great name for a beautiful girl. :h: Who says Jim isn't a female name? Stop applying gender norms to the child :sigh:

*MY* beloved goddaughter :hand: Nonono, you can't twist my words :hand: She's exotic and out of this world....see what I did there :ahee: Well, let me ask you, godmother, have you ever met a girl called Jim? :fuhrer: I rest my case :hmmm:

Quick Reply

Latest