The Student Room Group

Edexcel Maths 09/06/2016

I did Edexcel Maths Higher Tier, how did you guys find the exam? :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What do you reckon you got?
Okay. Check my recent thread for all answers with marks.
Reply 3
Much better than the first paper. I feel like crying with joy:colondollar:
Request question numbers and I can list the question and solution.
its annoying me I cant find any anywhere. If you do find some please tell me
That'll take me too long sorry.
Reply 7
overall what would around 125-135 be ?
Reply 8
Original post by Certified
Request question numbers and I can list the question and solution.

Question 17 trig and Pythagoras
Please:biggrin:
Original post by AnonymousGeek
Hey guys! I've finally got hold of a PDF copy of the Edexcel Maths 2016 calculator paper with solutions! http://adf.ly/1b1apX

Predicted paper mate ;(
Original post by Rajive
Question 17 trig and Pythagoras
Please:biggrin:

Move to my recent thread please so everyone can see.
Reply 11
Original post by Certified
Move to my recent thread please so everyone can see.

Okay can you give me the link to it?
Reply 13
For the trial and improvement question, I did all the working and narrowed it down between 3-7 & 3.8 but I accidentally put down the wrong one (3.7). How many marks would i get for this question out of the four?? Thanks.
he said that he isn't going to do it for paper two. The only reason he did it for paper one was to help his students and they leaked it online
Original post by J__
For the trial and improvement question, I did all the working and narrowed it down between 3-7 & 3.8 but I accidentally put down the wrong one (3.7). How many marks would i get for this question out of the four?? Thanks.

I also put 3.7 because it was closer than 3.8
Reply 16
Original post by emilyaves2000
I also put 3.7 because it was closer than 3.8

Yeah, thats what I did because thats how we were always taught to do it.
Original post by J__
Yeah, thats what I did because thats how we were always taught to do it.

we were taught to get the answer fror the closest solution which gives you a slightly lower number than take it away from the number they say the answer is and then you get the closest solution that gives you a close answer but slightly higher and then take the answer the question says away and see which one is closer
Reply 18
Original post by emilyaves2000
we were taught to get the answer fror the closest solution which gives you a slightly lower number than take it away from the number they say the answer is and then you get the closest solution that gives you a close answer but slightly higher and then take the answer the question says away and see which one is closer

Yeah me to as well exactly. Do you think we will only drop 1 mark or maybe 2 as it was a four marker?
Original post by J__
Yeah me to as well exactly. Do you think we will only drop 1 mark or maybe 2 as it was a four marker?

You would only lose 1 mark. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending