The Student Room Group

Anyone got a unofficial edexcel maths foundation mark scheme??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alyiza
Why you being a salty *****? You're one of those foundation plebs aren't you?

How is my response 'salty' and the original comment not? How odd. Can dish but can receive perhaps....

Yes, I'm a maths foundation 'pleb' as you put it. But I have a masters degree and more importantly, basic humanity skills.
Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 18.27.13.png
LOOOL these year 11 girls thinking they're big cos they do higher tier maths xD
Original post by Tallat00
Thank you for you advice.
Good bye.

But to be fair, balls are delicate and sensitive. If you want to be tough, grow a 'pussy'. They can take some pounding.
Reply 24
Original post by louisepurple8
All I asked is if there was a mark scheme for the maths foundation exam and I get this ****? Are you ****ing kidding me? Math's is my weakest subject and I've always struggled with it, I went with foundation because I thought that was the best bet for me. Telling me that i'm a 'retard' and 'if i had disabilities you'd understand' and going on about 'mental capacity'?? Do any of you have any mental capacity to take into account other people's feelings? & ALEIYA Just because it's the internet does not mean you have to be so ****ing rude and put down others. you do realise doing a foundation and higher paper does not define your cleverness? you'll realise that if you haven't already because you have already embarrassed yourself enough by being so ****ing dumb lol good luck on passing...hopefully you don't have to resit the maths exam next year...karma. . .

Oops, sorry for upsetting you, didn't know people were affected all that much tbh. Sorry.
Reply 25
All I asked is if there was a mark scheme for the maths foundation exam and I get this ****? Are you ****ing kidding me? Math's is my weakest subject and I've always struggled with it, I went with foundation because I thought that was the best bet for me. Telling me that i'm a 'retard' and 'if i had disabilities you'd understand' and going on about 'mental capacity'?? Do any of you have any mental capacity to take into account other people's feelings? & ALEIYA Just because it's the internet does not mean you have to be so ****ing rude and put down others. you do realise doing a foundation and higher paper does not define your cleverness? you'll realise that if you haven't already because you have already embarrassed yourself enough by being so ****ing dumb lol good luck on passing...hopefully you don't have to resit the maths exam next year...karma. . .

"Math's is" obviously your English is just as bad
Original post by Aleiya
Well it's the internet, and I'm a keyboard warrior :angry: you shouldn't be on the internet if you get triggered that easy.

Everybody has some subjects that they find more difficult than others. Yours isn't maths, but that doesn't give you the right to judge other people based on their ability to understand and apply mathematical concepts. What's easy for you can be impossible for someone else, because everyone has different strengths and weaknesses.
http://gcseanswers.co.uk/16edexcel-maths-cal Here is one for the higher edexcel paper.
Reply 28
Aleiya is a keyboard warrior, ignore her, in real life she'll just give you a dirty look with her face covered in paint

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SweetStarlight14
Everybody has some subjects that they find more difficult than others. Yours isn't maths, but that doesn't give you the right to judge other people based on their ability to understand and apply mathematical concepts. What's easy for you can be impossible for someone else, because everyone has different strengths and weaknesses.

Utter bs. You hear me. Utter!
Reply 30
Alyiza can't roll on her ones, she needs to be in a group to feel strong, she's Aleiyas side-friend. She knows what I'm talking about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4121887&highlight=Maths+Edexcel+GCSE+foundation#primary_content Here's a link to an unofficial mark scheme for the foundation paper. I'm not sure if they've got all of the answers yet, but they probably will soon.
Original post by SweetStarlight14
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4121887&highlight=Maths+Edexcel+GCSE+foundation#primary_content Here's a link to an unofficial mark scheme for the foundation paper 1, I'm not sure if they've got one for paper 2 yet.
Original post by MayDay88
How is my response 'salty' and the original comment not? How odd. Can dish but can receive perhaps....

Yes, I'm a maths foundation 'pleb' as you put it. But I have a masters degree and more importantly, basic humanity skills.

What are you doing on a GCSE forum then? Are you a paedophile?
Sorry, I messed up the links. They're starting one here - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4152903
Reply 35
Original post by Fish40
Alyiza can't roll on her ones, she needs to be in a group to feel strong, she's Aleiyas side-friend. She knows what I'm talking about.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOL are you another one of those kids who have been deprived of basic addition skills
Hiya,
I have been waiting all afternoon for a Edexcel maths foundation mark scheme to be uploaded? If anyone knows where I can see one link me?
Thanks!!

Oh dear...
Wow! We foundation plebs are so humbled by your greater intelligence and humility.....not.
If you dont have anything nice to say then shut the hell up.
Reply 38
Original post by Alyiza
LOOL are you another one of those kids who have been deprived of basic addition skills

No i can add babe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Suzy Jane
Wow! We foundation plebs are so humbled by your greater intelligence and humility.....not.
If you dont have anything nice to say then shut the hell up.

You're a special kind of f****d up aren't you

Quick Reply

Latest