Scroll to see replies

Anyone else heard from 42 BR?
Original post by pupillagelondon
Anyone else heard from 42 BR?

I haven't either way yet nor has it updated on PG
Original post by ItsJustBants
Yeh from Central, had Interview

When did you hear?
Was anybody more astute than me to ask 4PB when we might hear?
Original post by Fiat Justitia
When did you hear?

ages ago
Anybody noticed itsjustbants is called itsjustbants and his posts are limited to him having interviews nobody else has..... Just a thought
Original post by LWoods19
Anybody noticed itsjustbants is called itsjustbants and his posts are limited to him having interviews nobody else has..... Just a thought

And it would have been strange to hear 'ages ago' from Central as their deadline was later than most - 31st May?
TSR has never before had trolls making up having invites.

This year trolls have falsely claimed invites from Doughty, 42 BR and Central.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ItsJustBants
Yeh from Central, had Interview

:biggrin:

Banter! A reminder that this process means we need to hang on to our humour!

Amused me anyway ha
Original post by Vivalasvegas2015
:biggrin:

Banter! A reminder that this process means we need to hang on to our humour!

Amused me anyway ha

Remember each time a troll falsely claims to have received an invite, everyone else frantically checks email/PG. It's just a huge waste of everyone's time and leads to unnecessary anxiety.

Vivaslasvegas20, I see you received quite a few first rounds. I'll be testing that humour of yours with prank posts claiming to have received second rounds and on 1 August I might just be getting offers and rejections from your Chambers. Banter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Remember each time a troll falsely claims to have received an invite, everyone else frantically checks email/PG. It's just a huge waste of everyone's time and leads to unnecessary anxiety.

Vivaslasvegas20, I see you received quite a few first rounds. I'll be testing that humour of yours with prank posts claiming to have received second rounds and on 1 August I might just be getting offers and rejections from your Chambers. Banter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chill out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you wish to test my humour that is of course entirely up to you, I would have thought you had more important things to do though.
I chose to see the funny side of someone's post, you did not. If I worry about everything on here then I will go crazy and I refuse to let that happen. Sure anxiety does occur for me but I have the sense to see that this time it was a little bit of silly fun made obvious by the posters name.
I applied to Central Chambers myself but am aware of the closing date and how unlikely it is someone has already had an interview. Common sense and humour....
Troll interview posts:

* A dick move
* Not something to get too worked up over, especially because you can't change it

/issue
Reply 1773
I heard from 4PB last week.
Original post by FamPup

Post interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FamPup

Post first round? I only had my interview on Wednesday
Original post by Legally Bronde
I went to an interview yesterday and they said "oh btw we don't have your GDL or BPTC grades, they weren't on your gateway form". I thought that it was really odd, went and checked over them when I came out and they weren't there for most chambers and some just had one and not the other.

Now, I definitely included them. In a panic I emailed Gateway and all the chambers that I am still waiting to hear from explaining that there must be a technical error and providing them with my grades.

One set replied that they know about this problem and have contacted Gateway.

Maybe worth checking over applications to see if you are also a victim of Gateway's incompetence, in case you too want to email your grades over!

Thanks for letting everyone know. I'm so glad this is a GW error. I looked back at some of my apps recently and my BPTC grade was missing on all of them. I'd convinced myself I must have missed it when proof-reading!
Queen Square rejection out by post.

Guildhall first interview out by personalised email, no change on gateway as yet
Original post by Archimus
Thanks for letting everyone know. I'm so glad this is a GW error. I looked back at some of my apps recently and my BPTC grade was missing on all of them. I'd convinced myself I must have missed it when proof-reading!

I have noticed the same problem on my apps. Something is seriously wrong here - I know that included the grade. As such, this must be a GW error.

Are others finding the same?
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Troll interview posts:

* A dick move
* Not something to get too worked up over, especially because you can't change it

/issue

Nail on the head there.

Rule #1, don't feed the trolls.

As an aside, rule #2, don't start being jealous and lashing out at people because they've had interviews. It's petty and desperate. Although looking at the time when those posts were made it may be as accurate to change that to "don't post after drinking". Unless it's banter, obvs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending