The Student Room Group

If you could go back in time and redo one exam, which one would you pick?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by isabere
I'm doing AQA

Lmao, think i'm gonna go revise now (I feel like i'm gonna be up till 4am)

dnt stay up too late you need some sleep so you perform better.... Good Luck for tomorrow:smile:
If it was a GCSE exam, then Geography. I got 89.75% in the end (which is ggreat, don't get me wrong!) but 1 extra mark in the exam (I lost about 3 due to messing up a question where the obvious answer was 'the olympics' and some waffling but I put down something really silly. (The question was something like: write about a change that is coming to you and how it may affect the area))
cost me an A*.

If not, then fingerpainting at nursery or something :ahee: those were fun.
Todays Aqa Physics unit 2 paper , it was a complete disaster:/
Reply 23
Original post by Adoomy_sm
dnt stay up too late you need some sleep so you perform better.... Good Luck for tomorrow:smile:

Oh, i'm staying up late alright..
AND THANKS!
Does today's exam count?

If not, probably the art exam that I jumped at the bell and ruined my final piece:s-smilie:
Reply 25
English Literature definitely.My target is an A but I honestly doubt I got a C :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
Chemistry ... oh how i hate it soo much :s-smilie:
Original post by isabere
I WISH I COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND REVISE PROPERLY FOR MY GCSE BIOLOGY EXAMS TOMORROW

CRAMMING IS KILLING MEEEE I DON'T WANT TO DO ITTT

Spoiler

Well if you want we could revise together i have ny Biology tomorrow too
physics D: gr, turns out i knew most of the answers to the questions yet because i figured it was wrong i decided to leave it blank. oh well.
Today's AS politics exam. It wasn't that bad of a paper but I wasted a lot of time and I actually had plenty of more points I could have made.
Reply 30
Original post by Changing Skies
We all have an exam that we wish we could do all over again because it went horribly or you made a silly mistake, so, if you had the chance to redo one (without knowing the questions of course :colone:) which would you go for?

Physics paper, got too cocky and i think i might get an A so i need to do well on the next test :frown:
Only allowed to pick one damn it.

But probably English Language or the first history one because I ran out of time
none of them fam

Spoiler

Reply 33
Maths..paper 2

💝Life's too short💝
English Literature, Of Mice and Men text. I did it when I was 14 and the examiner couldn't read my writing! I think you know what grade I got... Bought my overall grade down loads! (but it was only lit, so who cares?)
Maths non-calc because I wanted full marks xD. All my other exams have gone well/better than expected.
Either gcse French listening exam (was only 6 marks from having a B as my overall grade) or gcse core science exam (got a D in it oops)
My AS Econ...got an E which really ****ed with my AAB in my other exams -_-
Original post by Changing Skies
We all have an exam that we wish we could do all over again because it went horribly or you made a silly mistake, so, if you had the chance to redo one (without knowing the questions of course :colone:) which would you go for?

Edexcel M1 Mechanics June 16 & push my 'B' to a low 'A'.

It would mean I wouldn't have to self-teach S2, which I'm struggling day 1 revision today and exam on 27th onto of 4 upcoming exams that I need to score A* in all.

I :dontknow: what uni/college that is.... probz in the states.

Any ideas?
Reply 39
Definetly edexcel maths we did today the first question stem and leaf I clocked when I came home that I forgot my key!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get over this!!!

Quick Reply

Latest