The Student Room Group

Anyone do the maths calculator foundation paper? I think I've messed up 🙈

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Popadom12345
And what are doing on a GCSE forum may I ask

strawman strawman strawman

i don't have anything else to do - the foodbank isn't open, i don't anything to do at shelter and i have no money

why don't you respond to my points rather than being an idiot
Original post by niv1234
Perhaps you do do all of that stuff and that is very good for you to do, but what is unfair is that you assumed that I as well as other people who go to private or grammar schools don't do those things. Again another assumption you are making.

you are more than welcome to argue with my points you know rather than just saying i'm wrong
Original post by iamamarxist
i was offered a full scholarship (my family is very poor) to a private school and i declined it because i knew it was unfair of me to accept it. still richer than 94% of the population. you don't care about equality, you're so happy to jump on an opportunity to better yourself above others

I want to get a good education so I simply took the opportunity, I have a full scholarship too. I'm definitely not richer than 94% of the population. I have an academic scholarship but people can get different types of scholarships too, like art or music or sport, no matter how poor they are so I don't see what is unfair as even the fee paying people have to pass the entrance tests.
Original post by niv1234
I want to get a good education so I simply took the opportunity, I have a full scholarship too. I'm definitely not richer than 94% of the population. I have an academic scholarship but people can get different types of scholarships too, like art or music or sport, no matter how poor they are so I don't see what is unfair as even the fee paying people have to pass the entrance tests.

you chose to better yourself at the expense of others once again ffs
you are more than welcome to argue with my points you know rather than just saying i'm wrong

I'm not saying that you aren't entitled to your opinions. All I'm asking is for you not to make assumptions about people you have never met like me, all of the things you have said about me are definitely wrong. Also I have many friends who devote lots of spare time to charity work so please don't make assumptions about people you don't know or about a whole group of people.
Original post by niv1234
I'm not saying that you aren't entitled to your opinions. All I'm asking is for you not to make assumptions about people you have never met like me, all of the things you have said about me are definitely wrong. Also I have many friends who devote lots of spare time to charity work so please don't make assumptions about people you don't know or about a whole group of people.

but when it comes down to the fundamentals!!!

you only care about yourself
you chose to better yourself at the expense of others once again ffs

How? Anyone who wanted my place could have taken it if they had bettered me in the exams. It is not a test of how rich people are.
but when it comes down to the fundamentals!!!

you only care about yourself

What do you mean by fundamentals?

You have never met me so I think its fair to say that you can't simply assume I don't care about others.Maybe if you knew me in person, I would say that it is a fair opinion for you to have but you hardly know anything about me. Have I made any assumptions about you?
I didn't do well as I hoped and could've done, think i got between the late 50's early 60's mark, maybe I could scrape an A
Original post by niv1234
How? Anyone who wanted my place could have taken it if they had bettered me in the exams. It is not a test of how rich people are.

it really is honey. there are a limited amount of places and most of thsose go to fee payers
it really is honey. there are a limited amount of places and most of thsose go to fee payers

But they have to pass the exams too. Its not like they can just go to the school without passing? Anyways if you feel so strongly about it why would you apply in the first place?
(edited 7 years ago)

No one pays to go to a grammar school retard
Reply 52
What has this got to do with Maths?
Reply 53
I go to a grammar school so I'm not surrounded by mentally incapable retards that do foundation

I go to one of the top grammar schools in the country and with that in mind i can tell you that saying "i go to a grammar school" doesnt make you smart. You probably go ICHS or some crappy one.
Original post by drogon
I go to one of the top grammar schools in the country and with that in mind i can tell you that saying "i go to a grammar school" doesnt make you smart. You probably go ICHS or some crappy one.

What are your grades
Reply 55
What are your grades

Better than yours

Im right arent I, you go ICHS? Lmaooo
Original post by drogon
Better than yours

Im right arent I, you go ICHS? Lmaooo

Umm nope I go to one of the top ten in the country ignorant fool. Lol you're too embarrassed to share your grades
Reply 57
Umm nope I go to one of the top ten in the country ignorant fool. Lol you're too embarrassed to share your grades

Im predicted 11A*s. Oh please, i doubt you go top 10. Anyway im done with you, you clearly have no life.

I don't go to a grammar school but still I have pretty decent predicted grades. You may go to a grammar school and be the brightest kid but it seems like they have not taught you how to respect others.You disrespectful ignorant idiot, there is nothing wrong with doing a foundation paper as everybody does not have the same academic ability and you have got to learn to respect that rather than go and insult people.
Original post by drogon
Im predicted 11A*s. Oh please, i doubt you go top 10. Anyway im done with you, you clearly have no life.

What a shame I'm predicted 11 A*s and I already have two. Moron.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending