The Student Room Group

Did anybody find the edexcel gcse maths paper hard?

Many people are saying it was easy, and i agree some questions were really straight forward. But did anybody find it hard because i can imagine it was confusing if you didnt know where to start?
i just ran out of time for the last questions. pretty confident with the rest. not hard just too many long questions in the time given
Original post by Appazap
Many people are saying it was easy, and i agree some questions were really straight forward. But did anybody find it hard because i can imagine it was confusing if you didnt know where to start?

I found a lot of it difficult. Yes, I got some questions but a lot of them threw me. I found the Colin's car journey one really tricky, there was too much information and it got jumbled up. Basically, the majority of the paper didn't go as planned. Im just praying for low grade boundaries so that I can scrape a B. :frown:
Original post by katodizzle
I found a lot of it difficult. Yes, I got some questions but a lot of them threw me. I found the Colin's car journey one really tricky, there was too much information and it got jumbled up. Basically, the majority of the paper didn't go as planned. Im just praying for low grade boundaries so that I can scrape a B. :frown:

Same i hope i you do get a b. I feel like ive failed personally it just makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it
Original post by Cameron Lambo
Same i hope i you do get a b. I feel like ive failed personally it just makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it

Yeah, we're in the same boat, I feel like such a let down :frown:
Reply 5

Don't worry, im sure everyone got what they wanted/deserved, we can only move forward and try in other exams

Lets just be positive and hopeful about our results :smile:
Lets just be positive and hopeful about our results :smile:

Yeh i hope you do get the results you want. Good luck
Original post by Appazap
Don't worry, im sure everyone got what they wanted/deserved, we can only move forward and try in other exams

Yeh. Ive got a biology test tommorow, Lets hope that it goes better than today :/
Yeh. Ive got a biology test tommorow, Lets hope that it goes better than today :/

Which exam board are you doing? I have my AQA B2 and B3 exams tomorrow :/
Reply 10
Which exam board are you doing? I have my AQA B2 and B3 exams tomorrow :/

same and im so scared

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending