The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths grade boundaries

A* prediction?
160ish
Reply 2
160-170 I think. Shouldn't be greater than 170....otherwise it'll be a tad too high.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
What might the B grade boundary be?
I'm hoping it's nowhere near 170 looking at the unofficial mark scheme I'm hoping for the 163ish mark cos I think I got about 165 bit nervous about ut
Original post by -GIA-
What might the B grade boundary be?

Around 95-100 most likely
Reply 6
Original post by jakemac
Around 95-100 most likely

Thanks, I think I got the grade!
Grade A? I think it'll be around 130
what would 138/200 be?
So i marked myself quite harshly and think i got 77 on paper 1 and 90 on paper 2

What grade would this be?

really hoping for an A*!!!
Original post by esmeralda123
what would 138/200 be?

Probably an A

Original post by Yasminxx123xz
So i marked myself quite harshly and think i got 77 on paper 1 and 90 on paper 2

What grade would this be?

really hoping for an A*!!!

I think this would probably be a low A* or a very high A, I got about the same overall about 166, worried that I won't get the A* :frown:
what do you think the minimum for an A in this years papers will be?
what do you think the minimum for an A in this years papers will be?

Around 130
Original post by jakemac
Around 130

do you not think that it will be higher because the two papers were kinda easy compared to other (well thats what most people say)
do you not think that it will be higher because the two papers were kinda easy compared to other (well thats what most people say)

Yeah it probably won't be lower, I'd say it's likely that it'll be in the 130-135 range but it's hard to say really you never know what everyone got across the country our best guesses might be completely wrong
Original post by jakemac
Yeah it probably won't be lower, I'd say it's likely that it'll be in the 130-135 range but it's hard to say really you never know what everyone got across the country our best guesses might be completely wrong

true, but i wouldn't expect a drastic rise in grade boundaries
true, but i wouldn't expect a drastic rise in grade boundaries

Yeah I'm hoping for about a mid level grade boundary, I need it to be 165 at the most for an A* really I think

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending