The Student Room Group

Eating problems help me

Recently while eating my stomach is like sending messages like I want to vomit and I feel so sick while I'm eating and I don't understand what's wrong si me but recently I have been drinking loads of energy drinks but I don't know someone help me!! What's wrong with me ??
I have been drinking loads of energy drinks

Found your problem
Reply 2
Original post by AperfectBalance
I have been drinking loads of energy drinks

Found your problem

Yeah I understand but how can they affect you eating like it's only an energy drink 😭 :/
Original post by Lolas
Yeah I understand but how can they affect you eating like it's only an energy drink 😭 :/

Same principle as eating a box of chocolates then sitting down for dinner, or course you're going to feel sick, it's just sugar, and caffeine.
Reply 4
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Same principle as eating a box of chocolates then sitting down for dinner, or course you're going to feel sick, it's just sugar, and caffeine.

But I feel like I can't stop drinking them it's something stronger than me and I feel I'm getting myself addicted and second of all ill what can I do to drink and prefer water rather than energy drinks :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
You have no self-discipline. Just stop drinking energy drinks.
Reply 6
Original post by eden3
You have no self-discipline. Just stop drinking energy drinks.

I know but sometimes it's difficult
Reply 7
Original post by Lolas
I know but sometimes it's difficult

You can do it. You don't have to stop overnight. Just try to drink less and less day by day.
Original post by Lolas
Recently while eating my stomach is like sending messages like I want to vomit and I feel so sick while I'm eating and I don't understand what's wrong si me but recently I have been drinking loads of energy drinks but I don't know someone help me!! What's wrong with me ??

How many energy drinks are we talking about.
Reply 9
Original post by 999tigger
How many energy drinks are we talking about.

I drink one in the morning ( I know it's awful ) then sometimes 2 in the afternoon but sometimes when I don't drink anything in the morning I drink like one or two in the afternoon but more one a day because it doesn't really happen every day but the thing is it's not even different types of energy drinks it's the silver energy drink like a red bull one but 35p
Original post by Lolas
I drink one in the morning ( I know it's awful ) then sometimes 2 in the afternoon but sometimes when I don't drink anything in the morning I drink like one or two in the afternoon but more one a day because it doesn't really happen every day but the thing is it's not even different types of energy drinks it's the silver energy drink like a red bull one but 35p

Ok if its the small cans thats c 75mg of caffeine x3 so 225mg caffeine. The max you should have in a day is 400mg..

Caffeine becomes less effective the more you take, so you should take break from it. Why not try not taking it for four or give days and see if the vomiting stops?
Reply 11
Original post by 999tigger
Ok if its the small cans thats c 75mg of caffeine x3 so 225mg caffeine. The max you should have in a day is 400mg..

Caffeine becomes less effective the more you take, so you should take break from it. Why not try not taking it for four or give days and see if the vomiting stops?

Thank you so Much! I hope it will work :/

Quick Reply

Latest