The Student Room Group

Official OCR New Spec AS Level Physics: Depth in physics - 9th of May

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by mahmzo
No unoffical mark scheme up??

There probably is, I havnt seached for one myself but im sure you can find one on here somewhere
Anyone else hoping for a C but think they failed :frown:
If someone does find a mark scheme please link to this thread!
Lol everyone felt like the paper today was much easier than the specimen they realised for the locked depth paper?
Original post by physicsamor
Anyone else hoping for a C but think they failed :frown:

You shouldn't worry! It is completed all you can do now is focus on your other subjects!
Original post by voltz
There probably is, I havnt seached for one myself but im sure you can find one on here somewhere

Original post by mahmzo
No unoffical mark scheme up??

Original post by TheRealLBA
If someone does find a mark scheme please link to this thread!
Lol everyone felt like the paper today was much easier than the specimen they realised for the locked depth paper?

Here. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4153981&p=65611023#post65611023
Original post by mahmzo
I said it would reduce the effect of random errors as it's easier to connect the circuit, I think you will get the marks though. Do you think I may have gotten the mark

Thats the one I initially thought of.
Original post by TheRealLBA
You shouldn't worry! It is completed all you can do now is focus on your other subjects!

I know and I will but im just so disappointed that I haven't passed. You're right though :h:
Original post by voltz
I belive I got 5.6 x 10^3, and 0.100 for the bit about finding the resistivity...? Did you get something similar for that?

Yeah
Unoffical Mark Scheme by teachercol:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4155731
Rep please :P
How did you guys make sure the diameter of the conducting putty was constant?
PLEASE RESPONDSo paper 2 went so much better and I got 50 something out of 70, however due to my first paper I don't know if I'll even get a C overall, so I was wondering, is it possible that even though I'm dropping physics after AS level, I can do a resit in like September? Have OCR made resits for the new spec? Will it matter if I'm dropping it? Any response is greatly appreciated
What do you think grade boundaries will be for this paper because everyone found it easy (except me)
:colonhash:
I calculated around 30/70 as the highest possible marks I could get which is bad.
Original post by physicsamor
What do you think grade boundaries will be for this paper because everyone found it easy (except me)
:colonhash:
I calculated around 30/70 as the highest possible marks I could get which is bad.

65% for an A
Original post by LauraGallery
PLEASE RESPONDSo paper 2 went so much better and I got 50 something out of 70, however due to my first paper I don't know if I'll even get a C overall, so I was wondering, is it possible that even though I'm dropping physics after AS level, I can do a resit in like September? Have OCR made resits for the new spec? Will it matter if I'm dropping it? Any response is greatly appreciated

Sorry no resits until next June.
If you're carrying on Physics to A level, these marks wont count towards your overall total though.

Quick Reply

Latest