The Student Room Group

Anyone got a unofficial edexcel maths foundation mark scheme??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Binary Freak
1. Are you still doing GCSE? (EDIT: or just completed)

2. Do you have a job?

Both
Original post by thebaco123
Hahaahaha I don't even do foundation :tongue:

You're just a pretentious ******* with some insecurities routed deep that make you feel the need to bring people down to your level

Try McDonald's?
Reply 82
Original post by Popadom12345
I'm sure there's a shoe shining job available for you so you can clean the s**t from under my shoes. Foundation scum

and you can clean mine when i crush you
Original post by Mahrez
and you can clean mine when i crush you

Figured out what 2 + 2 is yet?
Reply 84

yeah but have you figured out when to shut up... i guess not
Both

Mmm k, well good job if you have.

In any case, I don't think you should be commenting on someone's job prospects based entirely on the tier they done at GCSE.
Original post by Alyiza
Are you okay did your parents drop you

Well evidently you got "dropped" as you can't use punctuation...
I have an A* in maths and an A** in further maths

With a name that you can't spell, you obviously can't lecture people on mental ability
Original post by Binary Freak
Mmm k, well good job if you have.

In any case, I don't think you should be commenting on someone's job prospects based entirely on the tier they done at GCSE.

Oooh sorry

It's the exact quantity of chromosomes you possess.
Original post by LEGENDLAD
It's the exact quantity of chromosomes you possess.

I think there's a job at tesco waiting for you. Go clean my house. Foundation material...
I think there's a job at tesco waiting for you. Go clean my house. Foundation material...

why you gotta be sooooooo bloody rude??? have some respect .. instead of wasting your time cussing others go do something useful with your life .. u might actually get some where then .. if people are doing foundation let them just be happy your privileged enough to do higher and before u say anything i do higher tier sooo don't even bother at least i dont judge others :hmmm:
Original post by Adoomy_sm
why you gotta be sooooooo bloody rude??? have some respect .. instead of wasting your time cussing others go do something useful with your life .. u might actually get some where then .. if people are doing foundation let them just be happy your privileged enough to do higher and before u say anything i do higher tier sooo don't even bother at least i dont judge others :hmmm:

Judging from your English it sounds like you do foundation tbh. I understand you may need to lie to feel better about yourself but you need to face the truth one day. Have a nice day 🌚
Judging from your English it sounds like you do foundation tbh. I understand you may need to lie to feel better about yourself but you need to face the truth one day. Have a nice day 🌚

i do higher so you can stfu....i don't need to prove it to you .. you know what you probably are the one doing foundation so you decide to cuss everyone else to make it look like you all clever and ****.. and my english is wayyyyyyy better than your entire life sooo u can shush
Original post by louisepurple8
Hiya,
I have been waiting all afternoon for a Edexcel maths foundation mark scheme to be uploaded? If anyone knows where I can see one link me?
Thanks!!

yes, me too!!in the same boat the paper 2 is coming up any ideas?... good luck in ur exams and wish me loads of good luck please thanks!! :smile:) and also idk why people are so insensitive on here maybe some of us cant or have been dropped from higher but we can resit and probably get higher grades than the haters in november. Thanks x

Quick Reply