The Student Room Group

I've messed up my exams what next.

I think half or more of my AS level exams have gone terribly. I won't have the grades needed to go to uni. What can I do from here?
First of all wait for results day, you can't be 100% certain that you have f*cked it up until then. If it turns out you have done quite badly my best piece of advice is to retake your AS year. I know the prospect of that isn't appealing in the slightest however in the long run, your future will be more important than being a year behind your close mates. I wouldn't recommend doing your AS retakes at the same time as your A2 as they'll be twice the amount of revision. Good luck
Reply 2
thought i did bad in a subject and it turned out i got the highest in my whole year. I got about 91% and was shocked
Original post by georgeidds
First of all wait for results day, you can't be 100% certain that you have f*cked it up until then. If it turns out you have done quite badly my best piece of advice is to retake your AS year. I know the prospect of that isn't appealing in the slightest however in the long run, your future will be more important than being a year behind your close mates. I wouldn't recommend doing your AS retakes at the same time as your A2 as they'll be twice the amount of revision. Good luck

Alright, sounds like solid advice, thanks.
"If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill

keep going my friend! You'll make it
Reply 5
Original post by ollie.white123
I think half or more of my AS level exams have gone terribly. I won't have the grades needed to go to uni. What can I do from here?

Im feeling the same way about mine so far..
I think you (and I) should retake AS whilst doing A2 and just going harder on revision.

Also, which subjects did you do?
Original post by emanlk
Im feeling the same way about mine so far..
I think you (and I) should retake AS whilst doing A2 and just going harder on revision.

Also, which subjects did you do?

AQA History
AQA Government and Politics
AQA Economics
AQA Computing

Quick Reply

Latest