The Student Room Group

Edexcel B2 ( Biology Unit 2) Exam 10th June 2016

any predictions for tomorrows paper

have'nt done much biology revision had exams EVERYDAY this week ...so i would really appreciate the help
Reply 1
Revise enzymes AND digestive system. Both topics failed to make an appearance in June 2015's paper, so their likelihood is high.

I'd also recommend revising the heart, meiosis and mitosis, cells and plants - plants tend to construct the majority of Additional Biology papers.
Reply 2
Anymore predictions ... Anyone ??
Reply 3
Original post by L0st45
Revise enzymes AND digestive system. Both topics failed to make an appearance in June 2015's paper, so their likelihood is high.

I'd also recommend revising the heart, meiosis and mitosis, cells and plants - plants tend to construct the majority of Additional Biology papers.

Brilliant thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by L0st45

thank you :smile:
Original post by Adoomy_sm
any predictions for tomorrows paper

have'nt done much biology revision had exams EVERYDAY this week ...so i would really appreciate the help

In you have an account for GCSEPod, just watch loaaaaads of clips b. Literally try to cram as much info as you can now. x
Reply 6
Original post by nickypandey
In you have an account for GCSEPod, just watch loaaaaads of clips b. Literally try to cram as much info as you can now. x

it wont let me make a new account... is it school based?
Reply 7
Google YouTube gcse biology 2 and the topic you want, there's loads out there. Good luck
Reply 8
Original post by Alyiza
its aqa, pick up a business textbook and you'll be better off
I think this is the edexcel thread

yeh b- use mine if ya want: nickypandey, aryan1
Reply 10
yeh b- use mine if ya want: nickypandey, aryan1

Thank you:smile:
Reply 11
Hi , i dont know what to revise for biology exam please if u have any notes can u send me ? Thank u xxxx
Adam saleh Pic
Thank you:smile:

Adam saleh pic
Reply 14
Oh as well, plant cells haven't made a prominent appearance recently, may be emphasis on the differences between animal and plant cell structures etc.
Reply 15
Original post by DarkElixir
Adam saleh pic

my husband :colondollar:
By my understanding, there has never been a question on meristems nor on leaf adaptations for B2. Functional foods have also only come up once, I believe.

This considered, there's never been a question on iron seeding for C1 - this year included. I'm focusing my revision this morning on digestion and enzymes as the TSR consensus.
does anyone have a copy of the ad biology paper from today I want to see the question

bruv did you change my gcsepod password kmt
Reply 19
bruv did you change my gcsepod password kmt

NO i ddnt even go on it cuz it wouldn't let me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending