The Student Room Group

Anyone do the maths calculator foundation paper? I think I've messed up 🙈

Scroll to see replies

Original post by urbanlocations
Oh what an idiot.

Do you know that the most successful people in the UK did foundation or lower maths?

Just for an example.

My father is a Doctor (C in maths)
My mother a business women (C in maths)
Myself who is currently studying on a degree from a foundation maths paper.

What a stupid remark.

Lol 'most successful people' 😂😂😂. Bs
Good luck everyone 🙃
Original post by urbanlocations
Oh what an idiot.

Do you know that the most successful people in the UK did foundation or lower maths?

Just for an example.

My father is a Doctor (C in maths)
My mother a business women (C in maths)
Myself who is currently studying on a degree from a foundation maths paper.

What a stupid remark.

I couldn't agree more. A whole spectrum of my relatives too have respectable professions reaching from an accountant to a solicitor at a city form to doctor to an orthodontist, and yes, they did the foundation tier maths.

So the statement that was made earlier is incredibly ridiculous, arrogant and self-pretentious.

What an idiotic statement.
Original post by HX_AZAAN_786
I couldn't agree more. A whole spectrum of my relatives too have respectable professions reaching from an accountant to a solicitor at a city form to doctor to an orthodontist, and yes, they did the foundation tier maths.

So the statement that was made earlier is incredibly ridiculous, arrogant and self-pretentious.

Hes the kind of person to have a lot of qualifications yet unemployed.

The person who said that sounds like a sensible guy tbh
Hope everyone does well
Original post by ?Hannah
You haven't done your reading. We will still be doing AS' - so that universities can see it and judge our potential. However, our AS results won't count towards our final A2 grade.

Wanna be friends?
Original post by Popadom12345
Wanna be friends?

can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I wasn't but ok
popdom you sound like you need to get laid, shame it seems that will never happen
:rofl:
image.jpeg
Original post by Katiee224
popdom you sound like you need to get laid, shame it seems that will never happen

Says an ugly cow
image.jpeg

It's sameehaiqbal
That'll be you😁
Reply 195
Popadom lol, grow a pair of balls or even better get a life and go feed off a higher tier chat!!! I came here looking for feedback on the foundation paper, any takers?
I go to a grammar school so I'm not surrounded by mentally incapable retards that do foundaption

Idiot!
I used to have to do the foundation paper for maths because it is the one subject I struggle with, but in the mocks I got A*'s and A's across the board, except in maths. Would you call me 'mentally incapable' now? Some people struggle with some subjects, and honestly your entire comment is just rude and how can you even use 'mentally incapable' as an insult? some people are so close minded🙃
To the foundation paper candidates, good luck, you'll be brilliant x
I obviously don't do foundation papers so I wouldn't have such a comment

Would you say me getting a D in the foundation paper is bad then? :frown:

Guess I should go tell my tutor that the first I got in my theoretical physics maths modules for first year was wrong then....oh wait people flourish at different points in academic path, stop putting people down and concentrate on your own studies as they could be better than you 1 day

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 198
No I go to a school where everyone tries to do well

You're a ****ing arrogant **** mate. You've definitely got an issue in your head and need to get it check. I done higher and probably done much better than you mate. So stfu, as everyone has different capabilities.
Original post by Wazm_
You're a ****ing arrogant **** mate. You've definitely got an issue in your head and need to get it check. I done higher and probably done much better than you mate. So stfu, as everyone has different capabilities.

Then why are you trying to find the foundation mark scheme. Before you say you've done better, I do further maths, which is similar to a level.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending