The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fr0sr_
That explains it - I'm glad, for your sake.

Is there any point being a muslim if you drink/dont go to your place of worship?
Original post by hezzlington
The reason I am mixed race is because my pakistani mother married and banged a white dude. All of the pakistani women in my family married white guys.

Coconut
Original post by fr0sr_
Pakistani parents are usually racist scum, don't let their daughters date anyone other than Asians/Arabs

In fairness they shouldn't be dating in the first place (as a matter of religion)
Original post by Zamestaneh
In fairness they shouldn't be dating in the first place (as a matter of religion)

:colonhash:
Reply 124

Pakistani does not imply Muslim
Original post by M14B
Pakistani does not imply Muslim

I specified as a matter of religion given that the majority religion of Pakistan is Islam, so it is safe to talk about the majority and not get fussy over exceptions and minorities...
Original post by cupcakes87
:colonhash:

Ji? :rolleyes:
Ji? :rolleyes:

yous annoying af :colonhash:
yous annoying af :colonhash:

Not as annoying as blood stains in the carpet :smug:

Spoiler

Not as annoying as blood stains in the carpet :smug:

Spoiler

:bawling: you troll :colonhash:

looool silly puppy! :lol: why he so aggressive for?
:bawling: you troll :colonhash:

looool silly puppy! :lol: why he so aggressive for?

Still find it sweet how you actually told me how to remove the blood stains :rofl:

Dunno, he just hates cats - like once I let him into the garden whilst on his lead and he spotted the neighbour's cat siting on a fence and he shot after it, almost dislocating my shoulder in the process, and the handle of the lead slung across the garden and over the fence because of the amount of force :K:
Still find it sweet how you actually told me how to remove the blood stains :rofl:

Dunno, he just hates cats - like once I let him into the garden whilst on his lead and he spotted the neighbour's cat siting on a fence and he shot after it, almost dislocating my shoulder in the process, and the handle of the lead slung across the garden and over the fence because of the amount of force :K:

i go really worried >.< you poo :eviltongue: also marias fake leg that looks like a shark :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

how does he react to moo moos? :lol: and oh dear :s-smilie: maybe he needs a lady friend? :mmm:
i go really worried >.< you poo :eviltongue: also marias fake leg that looks like a shark :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

how does he react to moo moos? :lol: and oh dear :s-smilie: maybe he needs a lady friend? :mmm:

Fake leg? Shark? I don't remember that :K:

Sometimes he just sits there and watches them; once he was in the garden watching them and one was near the fence so I made a low growl under my breath and he followed the leader of the pack and started barking at the cow too :rofl:
Go for a pakistani. Pakistani men are attractive

Spoiler

Fake leg? Shark? I don't remember that :K:

Sometimes he just sits there and watches them; once he was in the garden watching them and one was near the fence so I made a low growl under my breath and he followed the leader of the pack and started barking at the cow too :rofl:

you maria and aman basically trolled me into thinking Maria was an amputee had a fake leg and i believed you all >.<

loooooool youre the leader of the pack now are you? :rofl: i thought it was your brother lmao! get him a lady puppy!!!!
you maria and aman basically trolled me into thinking Maria was an amputee had a fake leg and i believed you all >.<

loooooool youre the leader of the pack now are you? :rofl: i thought it was your brother lmao! get him a lady puppy!!!!

Seems vaguely familiar and sounds like something I'd do :lol:

Nah, I am the leader - when I punch my bro, he snaps at him too (most of the time) :smug: I can hardly handle living with one let alone two (or seven) :colonhash:
The reason I am mixed race is because my pakistani mother married and banged a white dude. All of the pakistani women in my family married white guys.

what area in the UK are you from? Legit around here in london and surrounding areas nothing like that would ever happen.
Original post by Sajjjid
what area in the UK are you from? Legit around here in london and surrounding areas nothing like that would ever happen.

Bout 35 minutes on a train away from London. The Royal County my friend.
Bout 35 minutes on a train away from London. The Royal County my friend.

are you serious?! windsor ends?
Original post by Sajjjid
are you serious?! windsor ends?

RG fam.

Latest

Trending

Trending