The Student Room Group

Study Leave

Has anybody gone on study leave? My year haven't gone on study leave yet
I've been on study leave since about a month ago, I think.
Reply 2
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I've been on study leave since about a month ago, I think.

thats not fair
Original post by rimshaiqbal
thats not fair

:dontknow: I'd happily switch places with you if I could.
Reply 4
We started our study leave last week
Reply 5
:dontknow: I'd happily switch places with you if I could.

what do you mean? like we have lessons like english that we've finished but we have to sit in class doing 'independent study'. how am i meant to do independent study with class full of animals?
Started study leave after half term. Still kinda sucks when you have a morning and afternoon exam so have to stay in school lol. Still I guess it forces me to revise.
Our study leave started the week before half term...although you can still go to lessons and revision sessions if you want. On Friday, I have a morning and afternoon exam so I guess I'll either just stay in the library or canteen to revise :biggrin:
Our school wifi is too constrictive for that lol. Lots of my revision is done via youtube videos, which our school does not allow (used "The English Teacher")
what do you mean? like we have lessons like english that we've finished but we have to sit in class doing 'independent study'. how am i meant to do independent study with class full of animals?

You could always bunk a few days off school like a lot of people are doing if you think you'll be able to revise better at home. :dontknow:
Reply 10
we have optional study leave we have the choice to only come in for our exams and leave straight after, but there's revision sessions always on so you could come to that
You could always bunk a few days off school like a lot of people are doing if you think you'll be able to revise better at home. :dontknow:

my parents are pakistani you think they'll let me bunk off school hell no
my parents are pakistani you think they'll let me bunk off school hell no

I understand the feels
Original post by hafsa473
I understand the feels

trust me and if i bunk school and fail my exams one way ticket to pakistan :h:
trust me and if i bunk school and fail my exams one way ticket to pakistan :h:

Literally :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest