Aqa biology/further additional/ b3 unofficial mark scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by babymarima
did you do aqa higher tier B3?

i did the one that says on the front:
further additional science
unit 1, biology B3
Original post by Majourdawarf1
Sorry to say this mate... but your 6 marker wasn't to do with blood, it was how mineral ions, water and sugar travel through a plant (xylem and phloem)

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the further aditional paper there was one to do with blood, there were none on plants and sugars and what not
They're probably doing the foundation paper...
Everyone is so confused ...
some people got the blood 6 marker and others got ions,plants. What is going on? Did some get a different paper or what ?
Ooh apart from the other 6 marker which was the hair stands erect (cheeky) And traps air, blood flow decreases and diverts blood to major organs and then sweat glands don't secrete any to prevent any further heat loss via sweat
Anyone else get that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nisha.sri
What the one about blood ?

I'm so baffled :frown:

For me the 6 marker was to describe parts of the blood. There was a diagram labelled A B and C with B was additionally labelled with a nucleas.

Then there was the question about thermoregulatory centre in the brain. People on TSR saying it was when someone is cold. However I confirmed with all of my friends and they read and answered it for when someone is hot (vasodilation and sweating)

I'm so confused, I can't breath. :confused:
Original post by mediaya
i did the one that says on the front:
further additional science
unit 1, biology B3

Oh I don't even remember what mine said - maybe your paper is different to mine
Original post by Majourdawarf1
Sorry to say this mate... but your 6 marker wasn't to do with blood, it was how mineral ions, water and sugar travel through a plant (xylem and phloem)

Posted from TSR Mobile

oki, i think am on the wrong thread then because i dont remember a single question about xylem or phloem or even plants sooooo.... i think i am doing the other spec
I think people did different papers?
My 6 mark question was on a plant and asked how water, sugar and ions were obtained and transported? I don't remember an ABC one?

Really hope I didn't miss a page:frown:
Original post by Federerr

For me the 6 marker was to describe parts of the blood. There was a diagram labelled A B and C with B was additionally labelled with a nucleas.

Then there was the question about thermoregulatory centre in the brain. People on TSR saying it was when someone is cold. However I confirmed with all of my friends and they read and answered it for when someone is hot (vasodilation and sweating)

Wtf ??!!!! I'm so confused. Maybe different papers. I didn't get the one about the diagram and blood.
Yeh it was about someone who was cold !
Are people on about the 'bloodflow' question about the runner or am I just being irrelevant here?🙄
Original post by nisha.sri
Oh I don't even remember what mine said - maybe your paper is different to mine

I sat the Triple Biology paper, not the further additional science.
I had ions in plants for the first, and responses to cold in the second.
Further additional science is a different course.
Original post by mediaya
oki, i think am on the wrong thread then because i dont remember a single question about xylem or phloem or even plants sooooo.... i think i am doing the other spec

I'm catergorised with you!? I didn't even see a question about xylem and phloem? I'm confused lol.
Original post by Fluffpuffle
My 6 mark question was on a plant and asked how water, sugar and ions were obtained and transported? I don't remember an ABC one?

Really hope I didn't miss a page:frown:

So was mine i think people did different papers
Original post by Federerr

yeaaahhh, at least there is someone who remember this question about blood
and yh, my question said increase in temp as well
so i guess we are on the wrong thread
Original post by mediaya

Did you do a question about what the thermoregulatory centre does when someone is hot?
Original post by mediaya
yeaaahhh, at least there is someone who remember this question about blood
and yh, my question said increase in temp as well
so i guess we are on the wrong thread

Phew! I was gonna have a heart attack :frown:

Anyone wanna donate me a heart if what people are saying is true about the question being when someone is cold?
sorry everyone who did a different spec than me, just ignore my answers to the paper coz its not even ur paper, dont get confused
Yesss that was mine too
Higher B3 triple science

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending