The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NiamhM1801
Biology was good - great 6 markers despite the predictions!It makes me so happy that out of the 16 I've sat I'm only disappointed with 1 :biggrin:Did you have an exam today Zoe?

That's great! I had Chemistry and I don't think I did too well, and it's even worse that everyone assumes I would find it easy (like the teachers and classmates)
Original post by brainzistheword
That's great! I had Chemistry and I don't think I did too well, and it's even worse that everyone assumes I would find it easy (like the teachers and classmates)

Aw that's a shame and I'm sorry people just expect things of you - I get it too sometimes. However I'm sure you did better than you think :smile:
Have you got a bit of a break now? I'm off until Wednesday now so can have a little bit of time to chill :biggrin:

Same here i had B2 + B3 and i don't think i did well on B2 :frown: hoping it all goes well
Looks like 56/60 in biology!

i did the chem too and im not sure how it went - no one has made an unofficial markscheme yet. i completely forgot what metals were the alloys so i messed that up oops
im sure you were fine! good luck for c456 ;P
Aw that's a shame and I'm sorry people just expect things of you - I get it too sometimes. However I'm sure you did better than you think :smile:
Have you got a bit of a break now? I'm off until Wednesday now so can have a little bit of time to chill :biggrin:

It does get annoying but hey it can't be helped I guess - and thank you I hope I did :smile:

Yeah a bit- my next exam is on Tuesday but I have a busy weekend ahead of me :biggrin: - enjoy your break and recharge your battery :smile:

Original post by nisha.sri
Same here i had B2 + B3 and i don't think i did well on B2 :frown: hoping it all goes well

Aw that's a shame - you never know you might surprise yourself :smile:
Original post by Phoebe2108
i did the chem too and im not sure how it went - no one has made an unofficial markscheme yet. i completely forgot what metals were the alloys so i messed that up oops
im sure you were fine! good luck for c456 ;P

There is an unofficial mark scheme made by @ellamoon_22: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4155809&p=65638469#post65638469

Thank you and good luck to you for 456 too :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Redcoats

Wow that's AMAZING!!!! How do you do it? :biggrin:
Original post by Redcoats

Well done is this AQA?
I think I did well in chemistry seems like I got 49/50 which isn't too bad I can make it up in the c456 paper which I love. Hate c5 sometimes tho

Good luck everyone :h:
Reply 4230
Original post by ellamoon_22
I think I did well in chemistry seems like I got 49/50 which isn't too bad I can make it up in the c456 paper which I love. Hate c5 sometimes tho

Good luck everyone :h:

Wasn't the c123 paper out of 75?
Original post by Irf00

Yass
Original post by Irf00

I mean I think I got 49 or 50 out of 75
Reply 4233
Original post by ellamoon_22
I mean I think I got 49 or 50 out of 75

Ohh. That's decent. Good luck for c456
Thank you too definitely need an A* in that paper
Original post by Irf00
Ohh. That's decent. Good luck for c456
It does get annoying but hey it can't be helped I guess - and thank you I hope I did :smile:

Yeah a bit- my next exam is on Tuesday but I have a busy weekend ahead of me :biggrin: - enjoy your break and recharge your battery :smile:

Hope that's a good busy :smile: and yeah definitely - had morning exams all week so I'm exhausted!
Hope that's a good busy :smile: and yeah definitely - had morning exams all week so I'm exhausted!

Yeah, well, relatively good, involves a lot of work (not necessarily revision though I will squeeze some in - but a lot of early mornings too) - and same, it'll be good when it's all over and we can have a lie in :smile:
Is anyone revising today ? I've had 7 exams this week - and only 1 of it i think i didn't do that well on
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nisha.sri
Is anyone revising today ? I've had 7 exams this week - and only 1 of it i think i didn't do that well on it. However out of 16 exams i've done only one - i've not done as well as i wanted to do - i want to cry :frown:

Nah I'm taking the day off today as I have no exams until Wednesday.
Not really sure what you mean but I'm sure you've done fantastically well as the amount of revision you've done has set you in a really good position! Don't lose heart, keep it up and you'll see it'll have all paid off on results day! :smile:
Thanks - how was yours? Which exam board do you do?

I did Aqa biology...mine went great...

💝Life's too short💝

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending