The Student Room Group

b3 grade boundaries aqa

Predictions? 47 for a* maybe?
Reply 1
Hmm... Everyone I know claims to have done very well! I also think it was quite easy in comparison to some of the content on the specification. Yeah, I'd say 47-49 for an A* and maybe 43 for an A.
Well I'm ****ed then, dropped 4 marks on the last question alone and calculated I dropped like 11 at least before it. Considering I think I did bad in Unit 1 then it doesn't look like I'm gonna get the A* I desperately wanted
Reply 3
same but dw the b1 grade boundaries will be ridiculously low and you have your isa that'll boost your grade or at least that how i'm trying to convince myself...
I say 44-47 for A*, I did find it quite easy, but the grade boundaries are normally lower and many people didn't know what a mycoprotein was for the 5 marks, and I think the 2 six markers may reduce them too- not because they were difficult but just because it was new . :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by idontwantto
Well I'm ****ed then, dropped 4 marks on the last question alone and calculated I dropped like 11 at least before it. Considering I think I did bad in Unit 1 then it doesn't look like I'm gonna get the A* I desperately wanted

identical situation here
52 - A*?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending