The Student Room Group

Ramadan and Eid chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
6 days into Ramadan and I feel this is going to be a unique one for me. I haven't ever stuffed my tummy as much or abused my will to sleep :ashamed: as much as I am doing this year smh. How's it going with you folks?

How are your tummies faring along? :rofl:

Just a quick note. Allah S.W.T has certain time frames during which He grants whatever a Muslim asks Him for. Among them is the time between Asr and Maghrib on a Friday. Make the best use of this wonderful opportunity. Do not forget me in your Duaas. Thanks in advance :h:
Original post by Hamoody
6 days into Ramadan and I feel this is going to be a unique one for me. I haven't ever stuffed my tummy as much or abused my will to sleep :ashamed: as much as I am doing this year smh. How's it going with you folks?

Just a quick note. Allah S.W.T has certain time frames during which He grants whatever a Muslim asks Him for. Among them is the time between Asr and Maghrib on a Friday. Make the best use of this wonderful opportunity. Do not forget me in your Duaas. Thanks in advance :h:

Haven't eaten a lot as I can or should, if I do that then I'd be too hungry and I guess it's more thirst than anything, the weather in England right now is nice but there is a high pollen count so I feel so ill. Fasting for 19 hours isn't as easy as I thought it was.
Original post by Hamoody

Im feeling the same. I feel completely fine but i keep going to sleep at 5. @Federerr your fault entirely :tongue:
Ive been running on 3 hours of sleep- realised that I probably just eat to conquer boredom :biggrin:so maybe that why im not hungry. Plus all my exams are done:u::u:. How have your exams been ?
Of course you're in my duas:smile: keep me in yours too
HAY FEVER IS KILLING MY SOUL AND EYES eughh. Anyone else?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Banana208
Im feeling the same. I feel completely fine but i keep going to sleep at 5. @Federerr your fault entirely :tongue:
Ive been running on 3 hours of sleep- realised that I probably just eat to conquer boredom :biggrin:so maybe that why im not hungry. Plus all my exams are done:u::u:. How have your exams been ?
Of course you're in my duas:smile: keep me in yours too
HAY FEVER IS KILLING MY SOUL AND EYES eughh. Anyone else?

It's not my fault I'm addictive 😏😋
Original post by Hamoody

Salam

It's all going well so far Alhamdulilah, not feeling any extreme hunger or thirst. Allah has given me strength in these long hours :smile:

How are yours going? And how are you finding it with the heat? Are you in the AC 24/7 lol or do you go out?

JZK for the reminder!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hamoody

Haha el 7amdella, everything's been going smoothly. I sometimes face a few difficulties an hour before the 'athaan but otherwise, it's bearable. :tongue:
Original post by Hamoody

aha I've been careful with what and how much I eat but sleep deprivation is at its peak! I always have family around before iftaari so don't get much time to revise so I start after iftaari and carry on till suhoor, then read fajr and carry on working until I cant keep my eyes open:h:
but that should improve when exams finish

InshAllah
also I'll add something aswell, as its the first jummah in Ramadan, when you pray the first kalmah 40 times you get the rewards equivalent to a hajj
and the person who tells another about this gets rewards equivalent to 2 hajjs:u: :woo:
Original post by Federerr
It's not my fault I'm addictive 😏😋

Oh sorry boss
I joke You disgust me
:facepalm::noway:
Original post by Hamoody

It's been great so far:biggrin:,though today my stomach isn't feeling it and I can't stuff my tummy either:ashamed:I won't forgot and pray for me too:h:
Original post by Hamoody

W.salaam!:smile:
Firstly, jazak'Allah for tagging me in this thread. I am feeling fine now tbh bur a few hours ago i was very thirsty and couldnt hack it so went to sleep!:smile:
Jee no problem! Will remember you in your duas and you too. Jazakallah khair.:biggrin:
I seriously regret following all these food accounts on Instgram right now :indiff:
Ameen... I can so relate. I ended up deleting insta

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hamoody

i was reading quran (surah mulk to b specific) and i fell asleep :/ if my mum didnt come i wouldve dropped it ;o
but yh i slept quite a bit but thats bc now im gna pray and stuff throughout the night :smile:

im not too stuffed today bc we didnt order anything unlike ysterday we had chinese lol i was so full :/
Original post by Ishea16

InshAllah
also I'll add something aswell, as its the first jummah in Ramadan, when you pray the first kalmah 40 times you get the rewards equivalent to a hajj
and the person who tells another about this gets rewards equivalent to 2 hajjs:u: :woo:

You should provide a hadith for that... sounds like one of the fabricated ones which circulate around Facebook :s-smilie:
Surpisingly not hungry atm :K:

But i had to ask a qu!
Who puts weight in during Ramadan and who loses it?
I used to lose weight during ramadan but have gained weight :tongue: how does one avoid putting weight on :tongue:
Original post by Hamoody

Alhamdulillah, it went great, had my semester finals, today was my last exam alhamdulillah :smile:. It feels so good, now I can enjoy ramadan :biggrin:
Reply 316
Original post by Azhar Rana
Alhamdulillah, it went great, had my semester finals, today was my last exam alhamdulillah :smile:. It feels so good, now I can enjoy ramadan :biggrin:

That's great bruh. MashaAllah 3laik :woo:
Reply 317
Ramadan Kareem Guys, Sorry I'm late
Original post by Hamoody

dont forget to pray tahajjud, allah comes down and asks who needs help. we can all make duah for our exams and allah eases our hardship. insha'allah we smash our exams
Original post by OGGUS
Ramadan Kareem Guys, Sorry I'm late

ramadan kareem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending