The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry Salters B F332 10th June 2016 (Old specification)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Kira Yagami
For the bit at the end, for the propagation reaction I just chose a propagation step from one of the equations. Is that correct?

Thought it asked for the one forming specifically the CCl4?????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by Kwaks
Wish me luck lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll be fine! F331 would make up for it!!

And you still have f334 and 5 which you can get A*s in which will BOOST YO GRADE
For the one about co2 and the ocean I said "The high pressure in the ocean keeps co2 in place" ... this came up once before.

For the one about magenisum and calcum being removed from sodium chloride or whatever, I said they have a 2+ charge so can bond more strongly/ this could lead to contamination or something or an impure product or something
Reply 63
Original post by SohaXO
You'll be fine! F331 would make up for it!!

And you still have f334 and 5 which you can get A*s in which will BOOST YO GRADE

Thanks, I pray and hope so :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
For the one about co2 and the ocean I said "The high pressure in the ocean keeps co2 in place" ... this came up once before.

For the one about magenisum and calcum being removed from sodium chloride or whatever, I said they have a 2+ charge so can bond more strongly/ this could lead to contamination or something or an impure product or something

I just said also positively charged, therefore attracted to the negative membrane stopping Na+ from binding is that okay???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Kwaks
I just said also positively charged, therefore attracted to the negative membrane stopping Na+ from binding is that okay???

Posted from TSR Mobile

I spoke about less shielding and nuclear charge
This paper was just as hard as last year right? I would say an A is around 72 - 74.
For the frequency it was like 5.14 X 10^14 or something right... something like this?
Reply 68
Original post by SohaXO
I spoke about less shielding and nuclear charge

Edit:
I spoke about how they can disrupt the reaction and also react
Reply 69
For the frequency it was like 5.14 X 10^14 or something right... something like this?

I just remember getting something to the power of 13
Reply 70
CCl3 + Cl2 --> CCl4 + Cl thats what i put
Reply 71
Anyone remember what they got for the concentration of H+ ions?
For the last question. Something about voc reacting with ozone forming ozonois which breaks down and this leads to a crigee intermediate then the intermediate reacts with so2 and forms aerosols etc... Concentrations of them are low that's why they were discovered late something like that. I gave a bit more detail but just used the advanced notice. This correct?
I put the same:smile:
Reply 74
Original post by smm90
Anyone remember what they got for the concentration of H+ ions?

0.0375 I think
For the mole one it was 1:2 ratio right

I remember it was 19.7 cm reacted with 0.1 mole and volume of h was 50 cm
For the e/z one, it was z but 2 end right and other was e
This was harder than last years paper right or about the same?
Reply 78
harder paper in my opinion boundaries should be within 70-74 in my opinion
I think harder than last years paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending