The Student Room Group

UNOFFICIAL MARKSCHEME ocr chemistry gateway today

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samg2
for the conservation of mass question you just had to prove that the product had the same relative atomic mass as the subtance being decomposed right??? 168 and 168, therefore conservation of mass?

and for the addition polymerisation question DID YOU HAVE TO include the n??? ive heard that was just an add on or is it required???

yes a mark is lost for not putting n
Original post by Edmar Hadad
first is pie
second is line

Yayyyy i battlled between bar and pie for first one i just guessed tbh
Original post by ellamoon_22
Yayyyy i battlled between bar and pie for first one i just guessed tbh

I put pie then bar chart & so did all my friends !?
Reply 43
Original post by Tea2345

Me too!
Original post by Tea2345

Same? I though it was pie then bar chart. Is it something to do with discrete continuous data or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by rose.i
I got E for the first question and F and C for the second one. And then C18 H8 for the third one I thinkk

i got C5H10 (alkene) because i assumed it was either the alkene or alkane (C5H12) so that they would add up to C10H22 because wasnt that the original? idk how other people did it
Reply 46
What did people put for the question about getting drugs from leaves?
What do you think it will be for an A* on this paper?
[QUOTE=OllieBiggs;65647773]What do you think it will be for an A* on this paper?

Around 60 I think
What do you think the main topics for Unit 2 will be?
Original post by esmithxx
Around 60 I think

Thank you!
Original post by hals
i got C5H10 (alkene) because i assumed it was either the alkene or alkane (C5H12) so that they would add up to C10H22 because wasnt that the original? idk how other people did it

C2H4 and C10H22

10-2
22-4

C8H18
Original post by Jiff
What do you think the main topics for Unit 2 will be?

I did predictions for this paper on my other thread it was pretty accurate

Ill do one for unit 2 soon

Im revisimg physics now
Original post by ellamoon_22
I did predictions for this paper on my other thread it was pretty accurate

Ill do one for unit 2 soon

Im revisimg physics now

Oh cool same, I'm just going over P3!

How's everyone feeling for Physics?
Original post by Jiff
Oh cool same, I'm just going over P3!

How's everyone feeling for Physics?

Ok.. But ask me that after the exam and I may have a completely different answer :biggrin: I kind of want it to be a little hard so the grade boundaries are low but not too hard so I can't answer anything :smile:
For the gortex vs nylon question I wrote that nylon isn't breathable but gortex is... Is this good enough do you think? :biggrin:
Original post by U-GradeStudent
Ok.. But ask me that after the exam and I may have a completely different answer :biggrin: I kind of want it to be a little hard so the grade boundaries are low but not too hard so I can't answer anything :smile:

Haha, not gonna lie it's the same for me:biggrin: But I think we can do this! Hopefully they'll go easy on us. I wish we could have low grade boundaries and an easier paper (yes I know that defeats the point, I'm jk) XD

I normally focus on the six markers first, then I move on to the other questions, when revising.
[QUOTE=U-GradeStudent;65649179]For the gortex vs nylon question I wrote that nylon isn't breathable but gortex is... Is this good enough do you think? :biggrin:

I said that too!
Original post by esmithxx
I said that too!

They told us gortex was breathable so i didnt write that i said its more comfortable
Original post by Jiff
Haha, not gonna lie it's the same for me:biggrin: But I think we can do this! Hopefully they'll go easy on us. I wish we could have low grade boundaries and an easier paper (yes I know that defeats the point, I'm jk) XD

I normally focus on the six markers first, then I move on to the other questions, when revising.

Same ;D I just do what I know first, then focus on what I don't know after when I revise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending