The Student Room Group

If you had a child that was getting bullied.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by angol
You would actually have sympathy for a murderer? What is wrong with you?
Most people will commit murder if you put them in a certain set of circumstances. I think in most cases there's nothing different between someone who murders their bullies and anyone else, except that the murderer just happened to have a *****y life that lead to that. It's really sad that we judge people for that.
Original post by xobeauty
I couldn't cut contact with my own flesh and blood for anything.

Gay
Murder

Nada.

Why would this scenario make a parent want to cut contact ?

Lol at that list - as if those things are similar.
Original post by angol
If you dont cut contact with a murderer then you are just as bad as them and belong in a cell with them.

Well that's a steaming pile of bs.
Original post by angol
And they couldn't take it anymore so they went and killed their bullies- would you completely cut contact with your child since they are a murderer?

You're supposed to contact your children no matter what they do, always!

Gay
Murder

Nada.

The fact that you put being gay over murder
Original post by JordanL_
Most people will commit murder if you put them in a certain set of circumstances. I think in most cases there's nothing different between someone who murders their bullies and anyone else, except that the murderer just happened to have a *****y life that lead to that. It's really sad that we judge people for that.

Indeed, many people who reasonably think about can come up with scenarios where they would murder someone. IE) if someone raped my child, and I know with absolute certainty they did, but got away with it, I don't think I can say for certainty I wouldn't murder that person.
Reply 26
Original post by PrincessBO$$
My choice.
Dude, you got of the wrong sind of the bed!
Please! Cool down. Not bothered for a bit**y fight! :angry:

Why did you show disgusted faces like I am some piece of filth at the bottom of your shoe. Do you think you better than me or something? :angry:
Reply 27
Original post by angol
But kids are good at hiding things sometimes.

And I cant believe you wouldn't cut contact with your kid- they are a murderer.

No... a child cannot hide bullying you will notice them become more withdrawn and a lot of changes in their behaviour.

You asked the question, I answered it. Whether you agree or disagree, believe or don't believe is not my problem.
Original post by angol
Why did you show disgusted faces like I am some piece of filth at the bottom of your shoe. Do you think you better than me or something? :angry:

not gonna even try to argue with you!
Original post by angol

Probably because you're acting like a tw*t of a child. You asked a question, people answered and you're basically screaming at them for daring to disagree with your views.
Depends on the severity tbh , but it would unsettle me

If it was someone who had been raped or abused and murdered their abuser then good riddance imo
Original post by noor.m
The fact that you put being gay over murder

Triggered?
Reply 32
Original post by JordanL_

unbelievable. You showing sympathy to murderers. Thats disgusting. All murderers deserve to be taking out onto the street and stoned to death unless their killed a rapist- thats ok.
Reply 33
Original post by RayApparently
Well that's a steaming pile of bs.

Its true.

Ok say someone murdered your child and their parents were still visiting them in jail and still loved them- how would you feel?
Reply 34
Original post by King Scorchy
You're supposed to contact your children no matter what they do, always!

If your child was adolf hitler and he just came back home after a long day of gassing Jews would you still talk to him?
Original post by angol
If your child was adolf hitler and he just came back home after a long day of gassing Jews would you still talk to him?

Yes. No matter what, I'd talk to my children. And I'd do everything I could to change them. But never hate them, turn them in, stop talking to them, or anything like that.

That's what love is.
Reply 36
Original post by PrincessBO$$

not gonna even try to argue with you!

Gtfo my thread witch :angry:
Reply 37
Original post by King Scorchy
Yes. No matter what, I'd talk to my children. And I'd do everything I could to change them. But never hate them, turn them in, stop talking to them, or anything like that.

That's what love is.

You no better than hitler himself. You a murderer supporter you belong in jail with your heros.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Funny when people say that they would or would not cut contact because they've most likely never been in a position where they have to consider cutting ties with their kid.Read about some girl, fairly young, whose parents stopped her seeing this guy because he was bad news and so the daughter and the guy plotted to kill the whole family. Ended up doing it by going in and stabbing the mom, dad and 2 younger brothers and setting fire to the house, dad ends up surviving and tells people he's forgiven his daughter for what she did, who is in prison atm.

this is just unbelievable

Gay
Murder

Nada.

With due respect what if one's kid join a terror organization
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by angol
Gtfo my thread witch :angry:

GOT OF UR FUC*ING THREAD BUT YOU BLOODY QUOTED ME BRINGING ME BACK HERE

leave me bloody alone you A$$ HOLE!

Quick Reply

Latest