The Student Room Group

If you had a child that was getting bullied.

Scroll to see replies

Depends entirely on how bad the bullying was, how many people were bullying them and how they killed them. Dont think I would cut contact entirely though, unless is was a psychotic murder.
no
in all honesty? I'd rather they killed their bullies than not stand up for themselves
and if they did end up becoming "murderers", I'd bail them out somehow
Reply 42
Original post by PrincessBO$$
GOT OF UR FUC*ING THREAD BUT YOU BLOODY QUOTED ME BRINGING ME BACK HERE

leave me bloody alone you A$$ HOLE!

Why are you still talking?

You like a bad smell that wont go away. :angry:
Original post by angol
Its true.

Ok say someone murdered your child and their parents were still visiting them in jail and still loved them- how would you feel?

Not like they should be imprisoned.
Reply 44
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
Depends entirely on how bad the bullying was, how many people were bullying them and how they killed them. Dont think I would cut contact entirely though, unless is was a psychotic murder.

Psychotic murder? Thats exactly what this kind of thing would be- a Psychotic murderer.

What does it matter how bad the bullying was? They are still killers.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Funny when people say that they would or would not cut contact because they've most likely never been in a position where they have to consider cutting ties with their kid.

Read about some girl, fairly young, whose parents stopped her seeing this guy because he was bad news and so the daughter and the guy plotted to kill the whole family. Ended up doing it by going in and stabbing the mom, dad and 2 younger brothers and setting fire to the house, dad ends up surviving and tells people he's forgiven his daughter for what she did, who is in prison atm.

that is so sad! :eek:
No i'd blame myself for not realising my child was bullied and doing something about it.
Original post by angol
Psychotic murder? Thats exactly what this kind of thing would be- a Psychotic murderer.

What does it matter how bad the bullying was? They are still killers.

It matters because if it was a few names here and there and they killed them it seems crazy, but if they are getting physically bullied and beaten and going through hell every single day by a ton of people then it could push them over the edge and they could make a mistake of killing someone in anger of the bullying them have experienced. I could forgive them for this and would help them overcome what they have done.
Reply 48
It matters because if it was a few names here and there and they killed them it seems crazy, but if they are getting physically bullied and beaten and going through hell every single day by a ton of people then it could push them over the edge and they could make a mistake of killing someone in anger of the bullying them have experienced. I could forgive them for this and would help them overcome what they have done.

So you would forgive them if the bullying was physical but you wouldn't if it was just insults?

That makes no sense. Whether you kill just because of a few names or kill because you were beaten it doesn't matter. You are still a filthy murderer.
Original post by z33
If you don't know your child is being bullied that bad until it reaches that point imo you've failed as a parent.

But no I wouldn't cut complete contact. They'll serve their time, and pay for their crimes but they're still my kid.
I disagree, kids can be really subtle about their feelings. One minute they're askin mum whats for dinner, Next thing you know they committed suicide
Original post by angol
You no better than hitler himself. You a murderer supporter you belong in jail with your heros.

I could go into great detail, but I won't.

You're supposed to support your children no matter what. That doesn't mean condoning their actions, it means loving them (and showing them that) no matter what.

You'd disown your child for being mentally ill?
Original post by angol
So you would forgive them if the bullying was physical but you wouldn't if it was just insults?

That makes no sense. Whether you kill just because of a few names or kill because you were beaten it doesn't matter. You are still a filthy murderer.

Thats not what I said. I said if they were getting physically bullied and going through hell which includes insults, maybe cyberbullied, literally making them feel horrible everyday of their lives then yes I would forgive them? They are my child and they haven't killed anyone for no reason, they have killed a *****y bully. I would be disappointed if they did but as a mother I would probs blame myself because I didn't know about the bullying and if I did know about the bullying I would stop it happening instantly.
Original post by JordanL_

I figured she meant she couldn't contact someone that was a psycho (and could do the same to her).

I'd contact them no matter what though.
Oh, if it isn't 'autistic contrarian troll' in his latest guise.
Original post by JordanL_

Did I say that? I said if it was a psychotic murder meaning it was messed up af. Like scary stuff, Idk if they cut them up into pieces and ate them or something?
Reply 56
Did I say that? I said if it was a psychotic murder meaning it was messed up af. Like scary stuff, Idk if they cut them up into pieces and ate them or something?

You said you wouldn't talk to your child again if they killed someone for calling them a few names yet you would still talk to them if they were beaten by their bullies.
Original post by angol
You said you wouldn't talk to your child again if they killed someone for calling them a few names yet you would still talk to them if they were beaten by their bullies.

Because if they are called a few names its over the top, unless they were mentally ill in which I would help them through it. And I said if they were going through hell, bullied everyday including beaten by their bullies.
Anyway whats your point?
[video="youtube;-A9EzwtdEYE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A9EzwtdEYE[/video]
Original post by angol
unbelievable. You showing sympathy to murderers. Thats disgusting. All murderers deserve to be taking out onto the street and stoned to death unless their killed a rapist- thats ok.

And troll confirmed.

Quick Reply

Latest