The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Salamandastron
Hehee :colondollar: :lovie2:
I think so :yes: and that is a good thing cos she needed time off of TSR I believe :smile:
:hugs: x

Thank you,I was starting to worry about her :hugs:
Not great. I have felt terrible yesterday night and today about my A2 history exam which I wasn't completely ready for. I am slightly relieved that it is over but I am confident I did crap. I have three exams left next week, two of which I am quite worried about also. I need to get the grades to get at least into my insurance.
I <3 analysis
Unless they mark me down for frequently suspect legibility and occasionally suspect justification, then I hate it and all of them, naturally.
I'm feeling much better from yesterday :h:
A day out in town with my mum and gran really helped today :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad it's the weekend, but shocked at how quickly this week went by. Before I know it, the end of term will have slipped by and then it'll be summer and I'll be all depressed.:dong:
My feet hurt :lol: wore heels for the first time today and apparently I look good in them :lol: My friends actually began noticing how I look today so that made me happy :blush: definitely a slight boost in confidence :h:
Hungry :cookie: :erm:
Reply 147
I'm so looking forward to making new friends at uni aswell!
Specially my room mate tho :smile:
Reply 148
So... drained...
Its so hot and my brain overheated I've been laying still in bed and listening to Sleeping at Last for the past 30 mins bc cant do anything else x_x

Original post by queen-bee
I know :kiss:
Is Emma okay btw? Haven't heard from her in a while :curious:

She hasnt been online on anything and I haven't heard from her in quite a few days :dontknow:
Original post by z33
So... drained...
Its so hot and my brain overheated I've been laying still in bed and listening to Sleeping at Last for the past 30 mins bc cant do anything else x_x

She hasnt been online on anything and I haven't heard from her in quite a few days :dontknow:

It's really strange :dontknow:
Hope y'all are okay :hugs:
Original post by ArcticSlayer
Not great. I have felt terrible yesterday night and today about my A2 history exam which I wasn't completely ready for. I am slightly relieved that it is over but I am confident I did crap. I have three exams left next week, two of which I am quite worried about also. I need to get the grades to get at least into my insurance.

Hope you feel better soon. I have three next week as well, which I'm quite worried about. Sending luck your way! :h:
Original post by Indeterminate
Hello and welcome to MKIII :jumphug: Hope you're well :h: But if not then don't worry because we're here to help :yes:

Old thread here

Off we go again! :woo:

Feeling pretty stressed out lately...feeling isolated
Original post by Indeterminate
Hello and welcome to MKIII :jumphug: Hope you're well :h: But if not then don't worry because we're here to help :yes:

Old thread here

Off we go again! :woo:

Feeling pretty stressed out lately...feeling isolated, feel like i'm missing something out...
I've got Clean Bandit's album on so I'm happy :woo:
Original post by ravioliyears
I've got Clean Bandit's album on so I'm happy :woo:

:love:
hate this thing :angry:

Spoiler

Great :u:
I don't know.. :erm:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I don't know.. :erm:

Why????? :hugs:
Like utter ****!