The Student Room Group

OCR Gateway Science B2,C2,P2 June 10th 2016

Scroll to see replies

Anyone compiling a mark scheme?
please someone make mark scheme
Reply 22
What was the answer to the question where you had to work out how much pence is saved? It was an electricity question.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Lichen was the answer to the question where they asked what's the species indicator?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by ygsleekz
Lichen was the answer to the question where they asked what's the species indicator?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes
Reply 25
The sea bird question: I think I wrote that it makes identification easier and that they cannot be classified into one species.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Highest
China
USA
Rest of Europe
UK
Canada
Lowest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by Fnt1klo
Predicted grade boundaries pls? I think 70 will be an A* .What do you guys think?

I think 60
For that physic question I got 6 hundred and something pence
Original post by Omiddd
I think 60
For that physic question I got 6 hundred and something pence

I gosh I did as well do u think it's right?y
Reply 29
Original post by Rebecca-Joseph
I gosh I did as well do u think it's right?y

I wrote 28.8 pence and I changed it in last second I think it's right
Original post by Omiddd
I wrote 28.8 pence and I changed it in last second I think it's right

Lol alright
Reply 31
Are we going to start B3,C3,P3 now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Japan was there somewhere as well
And it asked for the biggest-smallest in relation to the widths. I'm almost certain that the UK had the smallest width on that bar chart
Original post by Rebecca-Joseph
And it asked for the biggest-smallest in relation to the widths. I'm almost certain that the UK had the smallest width on that bar chart

sorry hun thats wrong it height
Original post by Oluwafemi.muyiwa
sorry hun thats wrong it height

I remember it saying width
hi guys I'm in year 10 and I'm sitting this exam as a mock, I've been struggling to revise and I'd be SO ENTIRELY grateful if someone could give me an insight of what was in the paper? please? thanks
Reply 37
Original post by tema_tayl
hi guys I'm in year 10 and I'm sitting this exam as a mock, I've been struggling to revise and I'd be SO ENTIRELY grateful if someone could give me an insight of what was in the paper? please? thanks

are you retarded how tf can u sit this as a mock looooooooooool we just did this 2 weeks ago fam we're in year 10 aswell
Reply 38
Original post by ygsleekz

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah kill urself
Original post by KanwarV
are you retarded how tf can u sit this as a mock looooooooooool we just did this 2 weeks ago fam we're in year 10 aswell

yes my niqqa alie ahahahhahahahahahahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending