The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
erm no she didnt and please give her a message saying its fine and that i hope shes really happy on results day :smile:

Well she did and she closed off her messages :frown:
Original post by Rhythmical
Well she did and she closed off her messages :frown:

oh i thought you and her text each other XD
and really why would she want to see my ugly face o_O
IMG-20160507-WA0013.jpg

Me and the family out one day, can you see me? :biggrin:
oh i thought you and her text each other XD
and really why would she want to see my ugly face o_O

I like your face :wink: you're cute, stop saying it's ugly. Mine is the ugly one and no we don't sadly :frown: wish I had her number
IMG-20160507-WA0013.jpg

I see a boy in a helmet. Is that you? Unless you're dressed up as a bench... :hmmm:
Active chat- here to help you all- choose virgin media broadband :smile:

Hey TSR!Looking for broadband, and keen to gain a student discount? Sign up here- no commitment necessary https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...04&h=aAQEhRBJ7
I like your face :wink: you're cute, stop saying it's ugly. Mine is the ugly one and no we don't sadly :frown: wish I had her number

Aw, that sucks ask her for it? You both seem very closely ;D
And are you feeling okay today o_O we both know i cracked everyones computer screen who saw me
Original post by Pokémontrainer
I see a boy in a helmet. Is that you? Unless you're dressed up as a bench... :hmmm:

No I'm one of the ducks :tongue:

Aw, that sucks ask her for it? You both seem very closely ;D
And are you feeling okay today o_O we both know i cracked everyones computer screen who saw me

I did ask her for it, wasn't a great outcome but oh well :frown: and shut up, you are cute and a good looking person and honestly if it's coming from me, it's the truth. :biggrin:

no don't die
IMG-20160507-WA0013.jpg

Are you an orange buoy? It is a lovely costume :teehee:
No I'm one of the ducks :tongue:

I did ask her for it, wasn't a great outcome but oh well :frown: and shut up, you are cute and a good looking person and honestly if it's coming from me, it's the truth. :biggrin:

why coming from you is it the truth :wink:
And really want me to try to get it for you once she opens her VM's again?
Original post by SeanFM
Are you an orange buoy? It is a lovely costume :teehee:

Lol I wish. :tongue: I snapped this picture myself on my day off of school a few weeks ago. :biggrin:
Lol I wish. :tongue: I snapped this picture myself on my day off of school a few weeks ago. :biggrin:

Niceeee :borat: your photography skills are on point :tongue:
why coming from you is it the truth :wink:
And really want me to try to get it for you once she opens her VM's again?

Nah it's fine, I don't think she wants to give it to me and it's totally fine and because I speak the truth, you are far from ugly and I'm sad you can't see what I see :frown: trust me when I saw your picture I thought oh wow :love:
Original post by SeanFM
Niceeee :borat: your photography skills are on point :tongue:

I learnt from you see :wink: it is sad I lost the charger to my camera :frown:

Spoiler

I see no resemblance.
Nah it's fine, I don't think she wants to give it to me and it's totally fine and because I speak the truth, you are far from ugly and I'm sad you can't see what I see :frown: trust me when I saw your picture I thought oh wow :love:

rofl really @fatima1998 was like this:

:puke:
rofl really @fatima1998 was like this:

:puke:

Yeah I'm not lying, is it making you feel better? Trust me you're better looking than me any day :love:
I learnt from @serah.exe you see :wink: it is sad I lost the charger to my camera :frown:

:noway: you need a new one asap.

Latest