The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths 2016 grade boundary predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lukey0071
Same in year 9, I used to get F in maths foundation, so I worked hard for two years and in the papers now higher. I think I got around 159 marks so I think it's A which I am pleased about the result
Yay! that's awesome! :biggrin: So pleased to see so many people of the same type here. :smile:
Original post by Waveyalex
end of year 10 after getting a c in the mocks i made a big turnaround from then onwards and same looking back i feel like was i really that dumb lool
I used to get given the foundation paper, you too?
Felt like sh*t.
Original post by esmeralda123
what grade would 135-138 be?

grade A for sure
Original post by hamza772000
I used to get given the foundation paper, you too?
Felt like sh*t.

Im just hoping they put the A grade boundary at like 130-132 to make it fair as are papers was harder thean 2014 but easier than 2015
really? Expected it to be lower than that!
Im just hoping they put the A grade boundary at like 130-132 to make it fair as are papers was harder thean 2014 but easier than 2015
Don't worry about it too much. They will make it fair, a lot of people still found it hard and loads complained on twitter, of course the ones that are not capable but also the ones that don't give a sh*t.
I find it to be really absurd that after flopping a paper instead of trying to improve for the next one people start bi*tching on twitter and start making memes, like it makes a difference. :P
Don't worry about it too much. They will make it fair, a lot of people still found it hard and loads complained on twitter, of course the ones that are not capable but also the ones that don't give a sh*t.
I find it to be really absurd that after flopping a paper instead of trying to improve for the next one people start bi*tching on twitter and start making memes, like it makes a difference. :P

Ive worked so hard for an A so im almost desperate for it lool.
71 marks is a solid A, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive worked so hard for an A so im almost desperate for it lool.
You will get it. :smile:
Hard work always pays off. :smile:

How many marks to get A star? Overall
How many marks to get A star? Overall
Around 160-165 I'd say but some people say they'd be higher, I highly doubt it. How much do you think you've got?
I know this really isn't precise but I can't actually predict anything, I'm just the same as you. This is only my opinion.
Would be worth asking your teacher. :smile:

Like im just praying so hard for a grade A i aint slept since yesterday
Like im just praying so hard for a grade A i aint slept since yesterday
Oh, C'mon don't get that stressed out, there's nothing you can do now, do keep praying though.:smile:
Oh, C'mon don't get that stressed out, there's nothing you can do now, do keep praying though.:smile:

I guess so but I'm acc pretty confident I got a grade A overall so I can kinda kick back
Around 160-165 I'd say but some people say they'd be higher, I highly doubt it. How much do you think you've got?
I know this really isn't precise but I can't actually predict anything, I'm just the same as you. This is only my opinion.
Would be worth asking your teacher. :smile:

Oh that's alright for me cos I got 78 in non cal and 87 in cal which is 165 marks so yeah I am pleased!!!!! I will ask my teacher
Oh that's alright for me cos I got 78 in non cal and 87 in cal which is 165 marks so yeah I am pleased!!!!! I will ask my teacher
Please do so and let me know what he/she says. :smile:
I guess so but I'm acc pretty confident I got a grade A overall so I can kinda kick back
Yeah, just calm down. :P
Please do so and let me know what he/she says. :smile:

Ok I will do on this Monday
Ok I will do on this Monday
Thanks a lot. :biggrin:
would i still get an A with a score of 140/200?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending