The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Dear you,

I hate you. You make my life a ****ing misery every single day.

I do not understand how one person is capable of causing so much pain.

**** you.

Me.

Trust me, I know what you mean. Experiencing this daily :redface: :hugs: Hope you're okay now though?
Original post by Anonymous
Trust me, I know what you mean. Experiencing this daily :redface: :hugs: Hope you're okay now though?

Doubt I ever will be. But, life must go on. :h:
Doubt I ever will be. But, life must go on. :h:

Yes it must, I find it awfully difficult though :sad:
Yes it must, I find it awfully difficult though :sad:

Same. Which is why I spend a lot of time venting on here. :redface:
Same. Which is why I spend a lot of time venting on here. :redface:

Exactly - there's always one person on here I rant at (if they see this post they'll back me up) and I find it difficult to express it irl. Everyone things I'm the same old me but they don't see what's actually happening bc I'm trying my hardest to hide it all.
Exactly - there's always one person on here I rant at (if they see this post they'll back me up) and I find it difficult to express it irl. Everyone things I'm the same old me but they don't see what's actually happening bc I'm trying my hardest to hide it all.

Who else are you ranting at? :erm:

:rofl:

I totally understand you. The worst thing is, most of the time, I don't want people to know. Does that even make sense? :unsure:
Original post by nucdev

Used to be you and another user but I don't know where tf they've gone :angry:

:jumphug:
I totally understand you. The worst thing is, most of the time, I don't want people to know. Does that even make sense? :unsure:

Ofc it does. Lol I feel like we can relate a lot in terms of this :redface: its quite bad though, we shouldn't let that be.
Used to be you and another user but I don't know where tf they've gone :angry:

Used to be me, eh? :emo:

:lol:
Original post by nucdev

Spoiler

Original post by nucdev
Used to be me, eh? :emo:

:lol:

No no no as in it used to be two users now just one lol - you :lol:
No no no as in it used to be two users now just one lol - you :lol:

:lol: I know I'm just messing with you loool

Spoiler

Spoiler

Dear you,

I wish you understood what 'freedom' and 'independence' meant because all my life I've been living as if I was trapped inside a rat cage. I wish I could be a normal teenager instead of missing out on countless opportunities because of your insistence on keeping me shielded from the real world.

I know you think what you're doing is for the best, but please, please, please realise that you can't always be there, and I'll have to face the 'big, scary world' on my own and I'd rather be ready now than being dumped into that life at any moment.

Finally, I feel super regretful that I can't ever say all of this to you directly, but I'm hoping that you'll eventually understand, and maybe finally let me be free.

Sincerely,

Me.
Posting on this thread hasn't helped. :sigh:
Dear you,

I wish you understood what 'freedom' and 'independence' meant because all my life I've been living as if I was trapped inside a rat cage. I wish I could be a normal teenager instead of missing out on countless opportunities because of your insistence on keeping me shielded from the real world.

I know you think what you're doing is for the best, but please, please, please realise that you can't always be there, and I'll have to face the 'big, scary world' on my own and I'd rather be ready now than being dumped into that life at any moment.

Finally, I feel super regretful that I can't ever say all of this to you directly, but I'm hoping that you'll eventually understand, and maybe finally let me be free.

Sincerely,

Me.

:hugs:

It is very frustrating to see that people have to go through things like that. I think I know exactly what you're talking about. :s-smilie:
Original post by SeanFM
:hugs:

It is very frustrating to see that people have to go through things like that. I think I know exactly what you're talking about. :s-smilie:

I definitely wouldn't wish this kind of life on anyone.

I definitely wouldn't wish this kind of life on anyone.

:hugs: that is very noble of you.

Posting on this thread hasn't helped. :sigh:

I post here too :redface: sometimes it makes you feel better. Other times, it just leaves you kind of stewing and mulling things over further and it really doesn't help. When it's the latter, I dunno.. best to do something that distracts you before going to sleep so that you're not lying there, stressing about it all.. because that is a horrible feeling. :sad:
Original post by SeanFM
:hugs: that is very noble of you.

I post here too :redface: sometimes it makes you feel better. Other times, it just leaves you kind of stewing and mulling things over further and it really doesn't help. When it's the latter, I dunno.. best to do something that distracts you before going to sleep so that you're not lying there, stressing about it all.. because that is a horrible feeling. :sad:

Logging off TSR might be a start. :lol:

Yeah, I'm going now. Goodnight!
Logging off TSR might be a start. :lol:

Yeah, I'm going now. Goodnight!

:teehee: are you trying to tell me something? :rofl:

Goodnight. :hat2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending