The Student Room Group

Muslim girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alina-11
That can be a pretty harsh way of looking at things, don't base your future relationships on things that have happened in the past because not all people are the same. I was cheated on before I met my current boyfriend, leading to huge trust issues and my boyfriend now is left to pick up the pieces and things can be hard. Not all girls are the same and we don't all play mind games and try and manipulate guys. Good luck finding a girl for you :smile:

I tell myself the same thing but every relationship ends in the same way - with girls giving me abuse, spiteful behaviour, BS excuses and blaming me for things they have done wrong. So unless a girl comes along and proves to me that she can actually behave decently without turning into an egotistical cow after we start dating, then I might change my mind. But until then, these hoes be for everybody. :tongue:
Original post by asif007
Well it's experiences like mine that really damage a person's attitude to girls and relationships. Hence why I'm now of the mindset that relationships are total BS, not worth the effort for anyone and the only thing I need a girl for is p***y. Why waste my effort on a girl when she'll just throw it back in my face and play stupid games to spite me, including emotional blackmail which lots of my previous girlfriends have also tried. Girls refuse to compromise on anything so a man has got to stick up for himself and look after his own health. Basically don't catch feelings. These hoes ain't loyal, they rotate.

LMFAO.
Two of my friends are in a relationship with a non Muslim. There are Muslim girls who are dating/ in a relationship with non Muslims but it's a minority.
I think all the guys I've dated are non-Muslim, I don't see that as a problem, my parents usually hate it, but I don't think that's because they're non-Muslims, but they think I'm too young to date.
Original post by Anonymous
LMFAO.

Listen to the words of rappers like Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J and The Game. Those guys know what they are talking about when it comes to girls.

These hoes ain't loyal = Words to live by.
Original post by asif007
Listen to the words of rappers like Chris Brown, Wiz Khalifa, Juicy J and The Game. Those guys know what they are talking about when it comes to girls.

These hoes ain't loyal = Words to live by.

this is so true

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending