The Student Room Group

'Ramadan row' behind fire at migrant camp.

Reply 1
Oh wow, for such an extreme minority they sure do find a multitude of ways to stand out.
Religion of peace.
the faithful getting hangrey :wink:

But if they can't act with grace in places like a refugee center no reason to think they will once they are mixing with the general public

But all I can say is somethings going to give soon and it's not going to end well
Original post by BaconandSauce
the faithful getting hangrey :wink:

But if they can't act with grace in places like a refugee center no reason to think they will once they are mixing with the general public

But all I can say is somethings going to give soon and it's not going to end well

Until these silly 'teddy bear throwers' in the West don't understand that this backward ideology will prevent these individuals from integrating, we won't see any progress.
Original post by Aceadria
Until these silly 'teddy bear throwers' in the West don't understand that this backward ideology will prevent these individuals from integrating, we won't see any progress.

No we won't as I see the one fundamental change in behavior required not being pushed enough (and that is the freedom to ignore aspects of belief and specifically what others do is not your concern even if it goes against what you believe)

But yes until integration is accepted as part and parcel of the social contract we will see no changes and no progress
No doubt the cuck lefties will completely ignore this thread.
Utterly spineless.
You have hundreds of people piled up in one area, living in distraught conditions, it's only inevitable this will happen. however, there is fault to the refugees who started this.
Reply 8
Very fitting for Eid. Ramzan a month of peace, they go burn the shelter. Let them rot the bastards. They **** themselves in their own country, could not stay and fight left like cowards, but here in the west so ****ing brave. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
"Police have detained eight men allegedly involved in the dispute, including two men suspected of arson, both Moroccans aged 26, one of whom allegedly poured a flammable liquid onto a mattress and set it alight."

Why the hell are Moroccans admitted in Germany as "refugees? FFS.
(edited 7 years ago)
Apparently because the Ramadan breakfast call didn't come early enough. I'm sure these people would have been great with getting up early for jobs to actually contribute something for once.

I love how people like to pretend they're superior.

When people flee their country, travel across the world and end up living in horrible conditions, they behave badly. You aren't special, you aren't better than anyone, you're just fortunate enough to never have been in circumstances even close to the ones these people are in. If you ever were, you'd very quickly lose your smarmy attitude.
We'll see plenty of islamic violence over the month, I'm sure. We all get cranky when we'e hungry for no good reason.
Original post by JordanL_

When people flee their country, travel across the world and end up living in horrible conditions, they behave badly. You aren't special, you aren't better than anyone, you're just fortunate enough to never have been in circumstances even close to the ones these people are in. If you ever were, you'd very quickly lose your smarmy attitude.

This assumes that every single individual here is fleeing war and persecution. Fleeing war and economic hardship are two very different things. Regardless, your point is a digression. Whatever their situation, acting civilised has nothing to do with the situation they're escaping.

You haven't even bothered to read the article

But yes I am superior as I know not to behave like an animal and put peoples lives in risk just because I don't get my own way.

but this is a typical case of rushing to defend the indefensible
You haven't even bothered to read the article

But yes I am superior as I know not to behave like an animal and put peoples lives in risk just because I don't get my own way.

but this is a typical case of rushing to defend the indefensible

Yeah, of course. You're above human nature. So superior.
Reply 16

I don't think it's in human nature to burn your shelter because you disagree with other people on when you should eat.

The two who started the fire were Moroccan......

I know setting fire to a building and potentially putting a lot of lives in danger because I don't get my food handed to me when I WANT IT (when doing nothing to earn that food but instead relying upon other people good will) is wrong.

Does this make me superior? Or am I the normal one given I know setting fire to a building and potentially putting a lot of lives in danger because I don't get my food handed to me when I WANT IT (when doing nothing to earn that food but instead relying upon other peoples good will) is wrong?

Quick Reply

Latest