The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

9 is fine
TSRdem trio Difeo, Lúcio and Dirtybit returned to the club last night and sparked an electrifying run of form that propelled the club back to division 1.

Some are calling "Lúfeobit" the only trio in history that can rival MSN.
One fan was heard saying "these are no typical players, they are God speaking to us through football."

Ousted teammate Depleted is reported to be well angry.
El Shazeddy currently sidelined with recurring injury of Netflix n' chill had this to say on the club's return to Division 1

"I'm pleased the club has got back to where it belongs, I look forward to meeting up with my old teammates again and regaining the good spell of form I had before my recurrent injury. I am however concerned about my striker partner Lucio, his constant referencing of himself in the 3rd person is making me think he's not mentally in it, I wish him all the best for the future"
Upon hearing the news that El Shazeddy thinks he is his strike partner, Lúcio laughed and said that he "admires the lad's ambition."

Inside sources claim that El Shazeddy is out of favour amid reports that he often skips training to meet his regular hair appointment. The unimpressive striker is looking to be shipped out on loan due to concerns that his development hasn't quite reached the levels of division 1 just yet.
Original post by Lúcio
Upon hearing the news that El Shazeddy thinks he is his strike partner, Lúcio laughed and said that he "admires the lad's ambition."

Inside sources claim that El Shazeddy is out of favour amid reports that he often skips training to meet his regular hair appointment. The unimpressive striker is looking to be shipped out on loan due to concerns that his development hasn't quite reached the levels of division 1 just yet.

Mentally unwell

Get well soon
Original post by Lúcio
Hehe x

You clubbing before France match?

k what time
Original post by difeo
k what time

7-8 maybe?
(edited 7 years ago)
Come on now guys
Original post by zKlown
Come on now guys

I can do 6:40

Original post by Lúcio
7-8 maybe?

u around then?
Original post by difeo

u around then?

Just getting dinner now, I'll come on as soon as I'm done x
Original post by difeo

u around then?

Yep, 6:40 bro

Me and Azziz are on
Original post by difeo

u around then?

Quote the crew

People on or not?
Nah.
Awkward that I wasn't asking you...
Awkward that you referred to the people...
Unless people=difeo...
Logic...
Original post by Rk2k14
Awkward that you referred to the people...Unless people=difeo...Logic...
Cc difeo is everything
Original post by Rk2k14
Awkward that you referred to the people...
Unless people=difeo...
Logic...

You are a nobody
Nobody>person who plays FIFA 24/7.
Original post by Lúcio
You are a nobody

Original post by Rk2k14
Nobody>person who plays FIFA 24/7.

This is RK TTKK

Original post by zKlown
This is RK TTKK

Mirin reference.