The Student Room Group

What salary are you aiming to earn when you are 25?

Scroll to see replies

35K up north will do me fine. Down south, well Id want a good 40+K easily

Before any one says "Oh but you'll not get that" Bear in mind that I've already worked in industry and when people have left this company typically their wages shoot up astronomically
100 K

:smug:
Original post by Imperion
100 K

:smug:

Woah that's a lot. But you can do it if you're determined enough and good enough!
Original post by thegodofgod
If all goes to plan, I'll be a band 6 hospital pharmacist in the 2nd year of my diploma in Inner London, so I would be on approximately £31500, give or take.
not much for inner london
Software Development: £30K - £35K
Consulting: £45k - £60k
Original post by Trapz99
Woah that's a lot. But you can do it if you're determined enough and good enough!

I was joking :tongue: but cumulatively as my total earning by 25, doesn't seem like such a stretch.
I was joking :tongue: but cumulatively as my total earning by 25, doesn't seem like such a stretch.

What job do you want to have?
Reply 27
Original post by jbman690
i know lol, because they dont learn, they just jump into it and they have **** risk management so yeah, why wouldn't they loose money?

Mate you need a wakeup pill
Original post by Trapz99
What job do you want to have?

IBD or at least something dealing with finance and markets.
Original post by Axion
Mate you need a wakeup pill

Don't get in the way of his dreams.
whatever you say bro
IBD or at least something dealing with finance and markets.

Same :smile:
Turned 25 a month ago,

Earn around ~35-45,000

Run my own business, so cant give a fixed number as a employed person does, but that is what I am on target to make this calendar year. (comparing to last calendar year as well)
Original post by fallen_acorns
Turned 25 a month ago,

Earn around ~35-45,000

Run my own business, so cant give a fixed number as a employed person does, but that is what I am on target to make this calendar year. (comparing to last calendar year as well)

What do you do for a business? :smile:
Original post by Killerpenguin15
What do you do for a business? :smile:

I run a small educational consultancy in China. We do a mixture of teaching, working with local schools/universities, but mostly working and advising students who want to study abroad.
At least 500k +
Is your dad a millionnaire?

Original post by Competence
At least 500k +
Original post by jbman690
Is your dad a millionnaire?

Nope
Reply 38
£40k maybe, however I'm still unsure about what career I'm heading towards right now:redface:
I'll have just graduated a few months before my 25th (4 years from now) so it depends what my starting wage will be at the time in whatever field/company I work at. Doing a masters integrated computer science course so ideally a job in that area.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending