The Student Room Group

Which bag should I choose for Sixth Form?

1)

2)

3)
4) This bag in black

Scroll to see replies

The cheapest one.
one which you can carry all your books and folders in, i assume
Original post by mero22
1)

2)

3)
4) This bag in black

2 or 3
Reply 4
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
one which you can carry all your books and folders in, i assume

All of the above :smile:
Reply 5
Longchamp- most convenient, reliable, inexpensive, classic, casual but smart enough.
Mainstream and typical? Maybe, but that's because it's good.
But just pick the one you'd feel most comfortable wearing.
Reply 6
Original post by Wimsett
Longchamp- most convenient, reliable, inexpensive, classic, casual but smart enough.
Mainstream and typical? Maybe, but that's because it's good.
But just pick the one you'd feel most comfortable wearing.

Thanks, I already have the navy blue version and I really like it. So I thought i'd buy the black version. :smile:
1 or 3
Reply 8
Original post by mero22
Thanks, I already have the navy blue version and I really like it. So I thought i'd buy the black version. :smile:

Yeah I've got a few too they're pretty dependable, good luck with sixth form :smile:
Reply 9
I think the below would be an excellent choice :yep:

Reply 10
Original post by Wimsett
Yeah I've got a few too they're pretty dependable, good luck with sixth form :smile:

asda plastic 5p bag
it isn't a fashion show, you need a strong, sturdy bag that will be able to carry the weight of all your textbooks, folders and other books, no of the ones you have selected are appropriate
Reply 13
Original post by MBenjamin
it isn't a fashion show, you need a strong, sturdy bag that will be able to carry the weight of all your textbooks, folders and other books, no of the ones you have selected are appropriate

As I said the comment below I already have a longchamp bag.I think it is appropriate considering it fits lots of text books and equipment. These bags are sturdy. thanks :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by mariam687
asda plastic 5p bag

And here's me carrying around a backpack lol.
Original post by Rhythmical
And here's me carrying around a backpack lol.

same, whats wrong wid bagpacks
prefer them over anyyyyyyyyy bag :smile:
Original post by mariam687
same, whats wrong wid bagpacks
prefer them over anyyyyyyyyy bag :smile:

I find them cool, only problem is that most of them are portrait instead of landscape so carrying books is a nightmare.
Get the Ted Baker one....
I go to get my haircuts from there, and I occasionally look at their handbags (When I'm waiting)
I saw the exact same one :biggrin:

EDIT: You have ignored me, now you shall pay!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by Rhythmical
I find them cool, only problem is that most of them are portrait instead of landscape so carrying books is a nightmare.

I know a friend of mine who wears a backpack. It's large and convenient but I think i'd have lots of space left in the bag.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest