The Student Room Group

Is this bad, sent this drunk

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Well I got a message today....wanted me to buy her something, I said no as it would be too much hassle, and she said thanks a lot, ungrateful little cnut

She sounds... Lovely
Original post by A-LJLB
She sounds... Lovely

tbh it wasn't for her and her friend was going to give me the money, but still a lot of getting hold of alcohol when you're 17 for 15 year olds...not doing that. Too much hassle and I don't want her thinking she can walk over me
tbh it wasn't for her and her friend was going to give me the money, but still a lot of getting hold of alcohol when you're 17 for 15 year olds...not doing that. Too much hassle and I don't want her thinking she can walk over me

That's no excuse for her to treat you like that? Get rid, seriously, she clearly thinks she can walk over you
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Too beta. I thought you were a girl texting a bloke
Get a ****en life.
Original post by Tootles
Get a ****en life.

:frown: he's probably right
:frown: he's probably right
Cringey doesn't mean beta. Beta is something self-proclaimed alphas try to claim is relevant to humanity.
Original post by Tootles
Cringey doesn't mean beta. Beta is something self-proclaimed alphas try to claim is relevant to humanity.

Tbh one day I might try the red pill
What?

Hahaha. You do you, don't worry what anybody else thinks
all a guy texted to my friend today was "i like you" and her response was "i was just sick in my mouth" so yeaaaaa, creepy

Spoiler

Original post by Tootles
Get a ****en life.

Delete this
Delete this
Javohl!

Or maybe not.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tootles
Javohl!

Or maybe not.

In English?
In English?
Eh *****les, I misspelled it *gives a *****

But get a ****en life.
Original post by Tootles
Eh *****les, I misspelled it *gives a *****

But get a ****en life.

Why you trying to get with underage girls??!! Do you want to be called a peado?
Original post by chikane
Why you trying to get with underage girls??!! Do you want to be called a peado?

Well I didn't intentionally like her, she's only two years younger than me and I met her through mutual friends
Well I didn't intentionally like her, she's only two years younger than me and I met her through mutual friends

She is 15 though 2 years is an acceptable age gap but not when someone is under 16 plus she sounds immature don't think she can handle a relationship.
Lol you could be Lord Byron and girls wouldn't appreciate , i don't think they know what they want

Quick Reply