The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
How are you guys revising for history...cuz I can't take any of the history stuff in...??

💝Life's too short💝

Well, I separate the whole unit into 3 parts and learn it by heart and do some questions. Nothing different really.

What exam board do you do?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ?Hannah
death note!!

Omg...u watch it too...I loooove it...

Wait, there is death note fans here?! Yay!:biggrin:
Just reading this thread makes me nostalgic. The days before medschool where A*s at GCSE and A levels meant everything and one bad exam hurt and 90% was achievable.

Then you get to medschool and 70% puts you in the top part of the year and you spend night and day revising and you still get wrecked in most exams :/
Original post by sahra30013
Well, I separate the whole unit into 3 parts and learn it by heart and do some questions. Nothing different really.

What exam board do you do?

Spoiler

Aqa
Aqa

Ah, I do Edexcel.

Good luck with your history exam.
Ah, I do Edexcel.

I do Edexcel as well.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Ah, I do Edexcel.

Thx...same to u..
Seriously...omg...i thought I was the only one here...this just can't get any better....😀😀😇😇😇

I know right!
(edited 7 years ago)
Ah, I do Edexcel.

I mostly do the exam board that not many people do on here..
I know right!

Do you watch other animes? And if so, which ones do you like?

Yup...I genuinely only have three favourites animes...it's obviously death note...and sailor moon and attack on Titan...(pretty old...but I love them too much)..(AOT sounds pretty common though but I just love that one too much as well...this was my second anime I ever watched...my first one was sailor moon...)...
Yup...I genuinely only have three favourites animes...it's obviously death note...and sailor moon and attack on Titan...(pretty old...but I love them too much)..(AOT sounds pretty common though but I just love that one too much as well...this was my second anime I ever watched...my first one was sailor moon...)...

For me, it's Naruto, the first anime I've ever watched, Owari no seraph and gintama.
I have other animes I like but the list is too long
Yay! Death note fans!!
I've recently finished Fruits Basket, and it's amazing!!! -Apparently the manga is better, but I haven't read that yet.
(Oh, and by recently, I mean 5 weeks ago, been too busy with exams recently) =(
Original post by DianaDom
Yay! Death note fans!!
I've recently finished Fruits Basket, and it's amazing!!! -Apparently the manga is better, but I haven't read that yet.
(Oh, and by recently, I mean 5 weeks ago, been too busy with exams recently) =(

I know the struggle. I have a whole list of animes to watch so I can watch it after I finish my exams.

Is Fruit Basket really that good? I might watch/read it.
For me, it's Naruto, the first anime I've ever watched, Owari no seraph and gintama.
I have other animes I like but the list is too long

Hmm...Not sure if this counts as an anime...avatar:the last airbender and the further series...this was the last thing I watched...I was obsessed over this...I used to watch this when I was like five but I couldn't remember it clearly and then I found it so I just started to watch it..I think this is an American anime type show...don't think this actually counts as an anime...
I know the struggle. I have a whole list of animes to watch so I can watch it after I finish my exams.

Is Fruit Basket really that good? I might watch/read it.

Hmm...that's the same with me..I've just been reading a manga lately but in like my spare time...I've just been so tangled up in exams that I didn't get time to watch anything...I might watch this one as well...it sounds good...just searched it up...lol..
Hmm...Not sure if this counts as an anime...avatar:the last airbender and the further series...this was the last thing I watched...I was obsessed over this...I used to watch this when I was like five but I couldn't remember it clearly and then I found it so I just started to watch it..I think this is an American anime type show...don't think this actually counts as an anime...

I love avatar the last airbender- I need to watch it again. I always thought it was an anime then I found out that it was an American cartoon. Still, I love it.

Hmm...that's the same with me..I've just been reading a manga lately but in like my spare time...I've just been so tangled up in exams that I didn't get time to watch anything...I might watch this one as well...it sounds good...just searched it up...lol..

I actually searched it up. I don't think it's my type of anime. Oh well.
I love avatar the last airbender- I need to watch it again. I always thought it was an anime then I found out that it was an American cartoon. Still, I love it.

I actually searched it up. I don't think it's my type of anime. Oh well.

How can someone not love avatar...I used to get my brothers to be aapa and that I was the last airbender and how I was going to save everyone...lmao..the childhood I led...
How can someone not love avatar...I used to get my brothers to be aapa and that I was the last airbender and how I was going to save everyone...lmao..the childhood I led...

I know right! LOL! What a childhood you had!
I know right! LOL! What a childhood you had!

Haha yh..I led THE childhood...lmao...
Original post by Redcoats
Is it about Alan Turing?

Yup

How are you guys revising for history...cuz I can't take any of the history stuff in...??

💝Life's too short💝

Make timelines and know the key questions for the sections

Original post by bantaleg
He's from Leeds

Who's from Leeds?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending