The Student Room Group

To all guys! Describe your ideal girl's personality

PERSONALITY is the keyword here, don't say boobs, butt.

Also, horny does not count.

Commence!
Blair Waldorf.
Reply 2
Original post by BristolFresher15
Blair Waldorf.

Leighton Meester?
their pectoralis major and pectoralis minor
Ideal personality?

Hmm. Sassy, intelligent, tactile, generous, likes animals and booty. It does count.

But tbh she could be all those things and still not be right for me. :dontknow:
Original post by Anonymous
Leighton Meester?

No, Blair Waldorf.

Blair had a certain personality and that's what I like.
Original post by BristolFresher15
No, Blair Waldorf.

Blair had a certain personality and that's what I like.

I prefer Leighton Meester, Blair's a stuck up *****.
This probably gets asked once a week, so I'm repeating myself here..
Eccentric girls.
Original post by XOR_
I prefer Leighton Meester, Blair's a stuck up *****.

Yes, that's what I like.

I'm weird, don't worry about though :wink:
Reply 9
Original post by hezzlington
Ideal personality?

Hmm. Sassy, intelligent, tactile, generous, likes animals and booty. It does count.

But tbh she could be all those things and still not be right for me. :dontknow:

Ohh......

so, in your opinion, girls who are smiley, just generally pretty girl-next-doorish, wouldn't interest you? Just curious.

I feel like, guy's always complain about girls being high-maintenance, but, the friendly, happy and free ones aren't, but they don't really interest boys.

I say this because, I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky person. i don't pout, or put makeup on (not that that's a bad thing) and I'm pretty baby-faced. Not really pretty, but not really beautiful either.

I know, it's subjective, but, would you, personally, date someone who may not have the "booty" but tries her best, and tries to be as nice as she can, and is generally, a positive person?

Basically, are those qualities important? Do they matter at all? Because, for some girls, it's all they have.

And, all girls are sassy. All of us are, we've been programmed that way :tongue:
a thirst for blood and an aversion to sunlight
Original post by Alexion
a thirst for blood and an aversion to sunlight

A vampire Bella Swan?
Original post by Anonymous
A vampire Bella Swan?

:love::love::love::love::love:
I'm quite open when it comes to a girl's personality. I appreciate someone who's outgoing just as much as I appreciate an introvert, each having their pros/cons though admittedly I'd probably be more suited for the latter. More generic characteristics that I consider a must-have are honesty, kindness, maturity, intelligence, respect.

Now-a-days though, if you're A) Female and B) Make conversation with me, you're already a diamond in the rough. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending