The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I feel 🆒
I'm on my way to Leicester and my sister pulled a weird face. I asked her why and she said that she had a dream that she had a knife stuck up her ass. :rofl: Now I can't help but imagine a knife up my ass :toofunny:

Other than that clean bandit and years and years make me so happy omg :blush: :heart:
Original post by somemightsay888
I feel 🆒

You are cool :cool:
tired, hungry and annoyed.
I feel good.:smug:

I am hearing the weather in the London is a killer.

But it's winter out here, plus we break our fast at 5:00.

So I am blessed. I got mango trees and coconut trees outside my front door and tasty mangoes falling on my front door every morning. So man is blessed, I got good food and the weather is cool and breezy.

If I was in UK right now, I would have been suffering and would have broken my fast long ago.
Original post by Juju Banton
I feel good.:smug:

I am hearing the weather in the London is a killer.

But it's winter out here, plus we break our fast at 5:00.

So I am blessed. I got mango trees and coconut trees outside my front door and tasty mangoes falling on my front door every morning. So man is blessed, I got good food and the weather is cool and breezy.

If I was in UK right now, I would have been suffering and would have broken my fast long ago.

You seem familiar. :curious:
Original post by ravioliyears
You are cool :cool:

Thank 👆 🍝📅's
Too many sweets :lol:
Just got an award at uni for logging 50 hours of volunteering. Since I have three volunteering jobs starting in a few months time I'm really hoping to get the top award of 500 hours logged before I leave uni. :smile:
Who's head should I vom on today? :console:
Why have I got Stayin Alive in my head!!!! :dance:
Original post by undercxver

:sad: I hope you feel better soon :hugs:
How have I missed this thread already? :curious:
Original post by Rhythmical
How have I missed this thread already? :curious:

You tell me :lol:

It's always somewhere near the top of the chat page :yep:
Original post by Indeterminate
You tell me :lol:

It's always somewhere near the top of the chat page :yep:

I don't know. :dontknow: I haven't been posting as much lately and only posted in threads I post in regularly, the other thread was my whole life, can't believe there's a new thread already.
I'm on my way to Leicester and my sister pulled a weird face. I asked her why and she said that she had a dream that she had a knife stuck up her ass. :rofl: Now I can't help but imagine a knife up my ass :toofunny:

Other than that clean bandit and years and years make me so happy omg :blush: :heart:

I am sorry to hear that :K:

Spoiler

Original post by undercxver

Like ravioliyears said, hope you're feeling better soon. :hugs:

Is it a bug-type thing?

Congratulations! That's amazing and shows such a worthwhile thing you've done, as well. :yep:

What volunteering jobs do you have lined up? :smile:

Original post by mariam687
tired, hungry and annoyed.

:hugs:

Is everything okay?

Sleep and food can solve two of those problems, at least. :yep:
:sad: I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thank you lovely. :hugs:

Original post by acupofgreentea

Is it a bug-type thing?

I've been fasting and its making me feel sick. :frown: I don't think I will fast tomorrow.

Thank youuu. :hugs:

Spoiler

Original post by acupofgreentea

Is it a bug-type thing?

Congratulations! That's amazing and shows such a worthwhile thing you've done, as well. :yep:

What volunteering jobs do you have lined up? :smile:

:hugs:

Is everything okay?

Sleep and food can solve two of those problems, at least. :yep:

well im fasting so yh but im annoyed bc i was 5 marks off an A in maths, and those were silly errors :frown:

thanks for asking though <3<3<3<3

Latest